Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    I had to get one graded for my collection

Instead of running away please feel free to counter offer my offers.A deal can always be made

My Bucket
    Hidden Content

Johnny Kilroy AKA Michael Jordan
    Trade Bucket: Hidden Content

Got a kick out of this Mutombo card I got over the weekend for my 96-97 Collector's Choice series 2 set:

Collecting Acie Law, Adam Morrison, Anthony Tolliver, Antoine Walker, and OKC Thunder (name/uni on card). Have lists: Hidden Content ; Hidden Content ; and Hidden Content .
    BUCKET: Hidden Content

Have a great basketball collection? See criteria for our Hidden Content
    Keep count of a player, team, or set? See our sticky threads in Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by DunkingDurant35 View Post
    Got a kick out of this Mutombo card I got over the weekend for my 96-97 Collector's Choice series 2 set:

One of my favorite basketball sets. It has great photography on the fronts AND backs.

Quote Originally Posted by DunkingDurant35 View Post

Are you going for that set? If so, I have pretty much the whole sereis 1 and 2 in a box set. Just missing some cards of the players I collect is all.
    I collect: Marbury, Jordan, Kobe, D-Will, AI, Durantula
    Chicago Cubs, Giancarlo Stanton, Randy Moss, Minnesota Vikings
    MY SITE:Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

It was definitely the best of the CC sets. Here are the ones I still need:

http://www.sportscardforum.com/threa...es-2-Want-List

You can PM me if you have them and want to work out something. Thanks.
    Last edited by DunkingDurant35; 03-06-2013 at 05:25 PM.
    Collecting Acie Law, Adam Morrison, Anthony Tolliver, Antoine Walker, and OKC Thunder (name/uni on card). Have lists: Hidden Content ; Hidden Content ; and Hidden Content .

Anybody ever see a grade as low as a 0.5 for any of the 4 sub grades? Do they have a zero?

HAHA this thread is great keep them coming.
    LeBron James Super Collector
    Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by pwaldo View Post

Anybody ever see a grade as low as a 0.5 for any of the 4 sub grades? Do they have a zero?
    lol. Haven't seen any myself. Hard to imagine something in worse condition than that MJ.

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast