Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast

How is this a Vince Carter card? The majority of the picture features a guy in an airbrushed Celtics jersey and the two guys on the Raptors that could be Vince you just see their arms so they aren't even really identifiable.
    Trade Bucket: Hidden Content

^ lol, worst card front I've seen.

Here's an embarrassing card back - the night when Nate McMillan morphed into Olden Polynice:

Collecting Acie Law, Adam Morrison, Anthony Tolliver, Antoine Walker, and OKC Thunder (name/uni on card). Have lists: Hidden Content ; Hidden Content ; and Hidden Content .
    BUCKET: Hidden Content

Digging through some of my old sets, 1996-97 Upper Deck is a gold mine of funny cards:

Martin Muursepp apparently thought this pose would look good

KG spazzes on the floor during warmups

Wesley Person plays basketball underwater

Elliot "Socks" Perry chills in a bathtub full of socks.

Steve Nash prepares to slapshot a basketball.

And Dan Patrick somehow believes that Dennis Rodman is "humble" and "shy" off the court.
    Collecting Acie Law, Adam Morrison, Anthony Tolliver, Antoine Walker, and OKC Thunder (name/uni on card). Have lists: Hidden Content ; Hidden Content ; and Hidden Content .

Quote Originally Posted by dunkingdurant35 View Post
    digging through some of my old sets, 1996-97 upper deck is a gold mine of funny cards:

martin muursepp apparently thought this pose would look good
    lol

Looks like he is shooting hoops in the locker room shower

Bill Laimbeer: Gone Fishin'

Karl Malone: Ride 'Em, Cowboy

1999-00 'Oops Decade: "We couldn't tell Shandon Anderson and Michael Dickerson apart."

Quote Originally Posted by DunkingDurant35 View Post

Karl Malone: Ride 'Em, Cowboy
    This card reminding me of this one:

Never understood how Donruss accidentally put Magic Johnson sticker autographs on a baseball card but they did.

(I know they are basketball cards but Magic Johnson's autograph is more valuable than the guy who's autograph was suppose to be on the card)

The Hair... Good Lord the hair!!

The late '80s and early '90s were a great time for crazy hair.

Kenny Walker's wild variation on the high top fade, a style which is making a general comeback, much to my delight:

Michael Smith sporting a ... faux manchu? Smith's a good-looking dude, so I suppose he could get away with it:

Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast