Why am I so WEAK??????

I couldn't even last a month without buying something. Seriously, that hoarder/addiction group in Langley is starting to look good.

BUT how could I pass up a Jacques Plante jersey card for 24 bucks???

http://www.ebay.ca/itm/370742014054?...84.m1436.l2649

How could anyone?????
    Hidden Content Hidden Content Hidden Content , you FAVORITED a complaint? Did you even read any of it???

Hidden Content Hidden Content We thought you were a Pierre-Marc Bouchard fan.

2. Wata Photo
    What a good deal! I tried to slow my spending,but once the season started too many nice cards popped up.You may be out some money,but you cant pass up deals like that!
    Looking for rare guy lafleur items, and HOF game used nameplates.
    Hidden Content
    Lafleur PC
    Hidden Content

So I was winning that card....I went to go eat dinner...and forgot to bid in time lol...glad to see it went to another Plante collector...I was thinking the same thing??? That is a great price for a nice card...congrats

Crazy good price for a beautiful piece of vintage! Nicely done my friend.
    Carey Price fan and collector - want your hard-signed autos!
    Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 195 Unique Cards + 8 1/1's!!!

Yesssss, that's it, keep encouraging me, THAT'LL keep me out of bankruptcy :p

I put in a last second bid of $55+ and the price jumped from $20 to $24.........could not believe it :)
    Hidden Content Hidden Content Hidden Content , you FAVORITED a complaint? Did you even read any of it???

I guess that's a neat price for a Plante jersey card. Just remember, Eddy, if you ever feel like returning to the card hobby, you're always welcome here on SCF!

-Ethan
    Collecting:

- Mask Cards
    - 2005-05 UD Endorsed Emblems

A month, cant even do a week here lately

Quote Originally Posted by aspencer528 View Post
    A month, cant even do a week here lately

Hahahaaa, I read that and clicked on your eBay link to see if you had anything for sale. Mannnnn, i need to find a distraction. Or a hobby. Wait, what???

I needed to do ten posts before I could click on the hidden links, this was one of them...I've never sold anything on Ebay, just buy. I do have cards to sell/trade but I work outta town for weeks at a time, so am consigning my cards to local shop to sell online for me soon enough.

Eddy-If you find one of the few Plante/Bernie Parent cards, you might have a challenge...
    Collecting ALL the Ron Hextall cards...and other Philadelphia Flyers goalies, too.

Bucket: Hidden Content