Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

WTTF Eric Hosmer & David Freese Needs!!! No Trade too Small!!

Hey guys Im looking to Trade For Eric Hosmer and David Freese stuff that I need. I dont have a list of what I have right now but i can tell you I need way more then what I have. I AM NOT looking for Auto stuff right now. Really looking for RC's and #'ed stuff that i Dont have. I will do pwe trades for low end stuff that I need. I WILL not trade GU/Autos for this stuff. Please lmk what you have and what players/teams you are looking for and I will find some Similiar stuff. Thanks!
    Hidden Content
    My wants are
    Want Jarrett Hoffpauir-38 /69= 55 %
    Also looking for these guys- Eric Hosmer, Salvado Perez, Allen Craig, Byron Buxton (Twins Prospect), Autsin Wilson (Mariners Prospects)
    I DO NOT trade by BV

I have a 2011 Topps Chrome ans Bowman Sterling Eric Hosmer RCs. Looking for what is in my sig or other Cubs players or Strasburg/Harper.

lmk
    Please, no PWE trades! Send in bubble mailer as I do the same! Hidden Content

Big on collecting Mark Grace,Sandberg,Dawson,Dunston,K.Wood,Baez,Almora. Yes, 105 years and counting and no WS win and proud of it.

I have the Topps Chrome one so i dont need that. I will check and see if I have the Sterling and let you know what I have. thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Cubsfan03 View Post
    I have a 2011 Topps Chrome ans Bowman Sterling Eric Hosmer RCs. Looking for what is in my sig or other Cubs players or Strasburg/Harper.

lmk
    Hidden Content
    My wants are
    Also looking for these guys- Eric Hosmer, Salvado Perez, Allen Craig, Byron Buxton (Twins Prospect), Autsin Wilson (Mariners Prospects)
    I DO NOT trade by BV

I have these of Hosmer; 2012 finest gold /50 and 2012 Bowman International, and also a 2011 Bowman Sterling RC. I will trade the 3 for the Panik ref /199. LMK thanks.

Jerad
    Always looking for autos of Giants stars, and other stars and HOFer's

My links

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

I have Freese's 2009 Topps Rookie card and 2009 O-Pee-chee RC, although I am guessing you already have those.

Quote Originally Posted by VerlanderFan35 View Post
    I have Freese's 2009 Topps Rookie card and 2009 O-Pee-chee RC, although I am guessing you already have those.
    Yes I already have those. thanks though
    Hidden Content
    My wants are
    I DO NOT trade by BV

Quote Originally Posted by SFGiants View Post
    I have these of Hosmer; 2012 finest gold /50 and 2012 Bowman International, and also a 2011 Bowman Sterling RC. I will trade the 3 for the Panik ref /199. LMK thanks.

Jerad
    I just checked and i not longer have the Panik. thanks though
    Hidden Content
    My wants are
    I DO NOT trade by BV

Quote Originally Posted by WSCards5 View Post
    I just checked and i not longer have the Panik. thanks though
    I will do the same 3 for the Hultzen /250. LMK thanks.

Jerad
    Always looking for autos of Giants stars, and other stars and HOFer's

My links

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

I have the international already and im pretty sure i have the bowman sterling. Thanks though
    Quote Originally Posted by SFGiants View Post
    I will do the same 3 for the Hultzen /250. LMK thanks.

Jerad
    Hidden Content
    My wants are
    I DO NOT trade by BV

bump for the night
    Hidden Content
    My wants are
    I DO NOT trade by BV

Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast