Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by WSCards5 View Post
    I have the Topps Chrome one so i dont need that. I will check and see if I have the Sterling and let you know what I have. thanks
    Are you still interested???
    Please, no PWE trades! Send in bubble mailer as I do the same! Hidden Content

Big on collecting Mark Grace,Sandberg,Dawson,Dunston,K.Wood,Baez,Almora. Yes, 105 years and counting and no WS win and proud of it.

2. Wata Photo
    Quote Originally Posted by Cubsfan03 View Post
    Are you still interested???
    Yeah I could use the Sterling but i dont have any cubs guys that are the same type of card. About all i have are some LeMahieu RC's and some a few Rizzo RC's but they arnt in Cubs Unis
    Hidden Content
    My wants are
    Want Jarrett Hoffpauir-38 /69= 55 %
    Also looking for these guys- Eric Hosmer, Salvado Perez, Allen Craig, Byron Buxton (Twins Prospect), Autsin Wilson (Mariners Prospects)
    I DO NOT trade by BV

Yeah I could use the Sterling but i dont have any cubs guys that are the same type of card. About all i have are some LeMahieu RC's and some a few Rizzo RC's but they arnt in Cubs Unis
    Which Rizzo RCs do you have????

Big on collecting Mark Grace,Sandberg,Dawson,Dunston,K.Wood,Baez,Almora. Yes, 105 years and counting and no WS win and proud of it.

Just a few 2011 topps rc's and a bowman draft rc
    Hidden Content
    My wants are
    Also looking for these guys- Eric Hosmer, Salvado Perez, Allen Craig, Byron Buxton (Twins Prospect), Autsin Wilson (Mariners Prospects)
    I DO NOT trade by BV

Just a few 2011 topps rc's and a bowman draft rc
    Would you do the Verlander for it????

Quote Originally Posted by Cubsfan03 View Post
    Would you do the Verlander for it????
    Alittle bit of a price difference so im goin to have to hold off. Thanks
    Hidden Content
    My wants are
    I DO NOT trade by BV

Alittle bit of a price difference so im goin to have to hold off. Thanks
    OK Thanks anyway

bump
    Hidden Content
    My wants are
    I DO NOT trade by BV

Bump
    Hidden Content
    My wants are
    I DO NOT trade by BV

are you buying at all?
    I COLLECT CLETE THOMAS - TRADING IN YOUR FAVOR FOR CLETE THOMAS RED REFS, PLATES, ETC.
    TRADE SITE: Hidden Content

Looking for 50's and 60's Detroit Tigers Topps base cards listed here: Hidden Content

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast