Thread: Good trade?

Good trade?

I would get these (The floyd is PC btw)

I send

Thanks i really appreciate it:)
    Bucket: Hidden Content
    I PC: Patriots Autos and Relics, Washington Nationals, Florida Gators, Darvish Rookies, Newton Autos, and Triple Threads Relics.
    2012 Topps Golden Moments Autographs 31/46 67% and Relic 56/99 56%

looks about even value wise. if it wasnt for the floyd super being pc i would say no. you're getting a pc super plus 2 decent easy to move rc autos. if you tried to sell the newtone and get those 3 on the bay you may or may not be able to get the same out of it. it looks close enough to me IMO
    pc is spectra spectra spectra

i agree with the post above me... if its a huge PC card, go for it! However, if Cam blows back up, you will be sorry.
    I only pay via paypal invoice.

if floyd blows up (if the cards get a qb lol) that super will be worth as much as the cam.
    pc is spectra spectra spectra

Quote Originally Posted by meandsharon11 View Post
    if floyd blows up (if the cards get a qb lol) that super will be worth as much as the cam.
    Quote Originally Posted by palmdesertcards View Post
    i agree with the post above me... if its a huge PC card, go for it! However, if Cam blows back up, you will be sorry.
    Quote Originally Posted by meandsharon11 View Post
    looks about even value wise. if it wasnt for the floyd super being pc i would say no. you're getting a pc super plus 2 decent easy to move rc autos. if you tried to sell the newtone and get those 3 on the bay you may or may not be able to get the same out of it. it looks close enough to me IMO

Thanks everyone for the help. I accepted the trade and cant wait to get the Floyd:)
    I PC: Patriots Autos and Relics, Washington Nationals, Florida Gators, Darvish Rookies, Newton Autos, and Triple Threads Relics.

They question I ask is why would you want to hold onto the Cam? PC? Flip?

Adam
    BRING ME ALL SERIAL #1/???? in All SPORTS

If you get that Floyd as a PC card then you have to take it IMO. Cards like that only come around so many times.
    No more international shipping for me with the new shipping rates, sorry.

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by adam1bancroft View Post
    They question I ask is why would you want to hold onto the Cam? PC? Flip?

Adam
    Only reason I would really hold onto the Cam was because it was my first real big pull. it also was what brought me back into collecting:)

Quote Originally Posted by justinhixson View Post
    If you get that Floyd as a PC card then you have to take it IMO. Cards like that only come around so many times.

Very true!