I got spot #25 in a GB (Ducks) :( - could be a start of a new PC lol

So I got in an 8 box break of SPGU last week. I ended up with team #25 and was back and forth between the Ducks and Sharks.

Glad I went with the Ducks

and now what could start a PC lol

Amazing patch on this one.

12/15

and a card that was inserted from the 11/12 set (not listed in our inventory or on beckett)

Not bad for spot #25

All are available
    WTTF :
    Erik Karlsson/Marian Hossa/Billy Smith/Nick Foligno/SP Bobby Hull

Lol, not ad at all congrats!
    If you can't be bothered listing your cards on Ebay, don't want to pay the high fees, deal with the lousy buyers, then sell your cards to me.

For Spot #25 you made out like a bandit! Well done

Hidden Content
    ALWAYS LOOKING FOR Stephen Harper, Frazer McLaren, Nicklas Backstrom, and any Lacrosse cards!

Bad idea being a team draft with only 50 hits counting the rookies. But you made out very well. Congrats!

Anaheim has been a win-lose with SPGU breaks. Either you get crazy stuff or you get nothing at all. I've seen them do alot better then Toronto and many teams that people pick over them.
    Hidden Content
    color codes: yellow/blue/green= incoming/do not need
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Hidden Content

If anyone is interested, click this link from CCM and help me win free stuff as well as enter yourself: Hidden Content

Nice Ducks/Getzlaf pc Chris

Very nice break though. Congrats!
    Collecting: auto's and game used patches of Jari Kurri, Grant Fuhr, Paul Coffey and other 80's Oilers. Also looking Ed Belfour autos. For all players, it doesn't matter what team they are shown with.

sweet break. please let me know if anything in my bucket interests you for the Getzlafs.
    Matt Kemp, Clayton Kershaw, Russell Martin, Ryan Getzlaf, Al Rosen, Cryptozoic Archer, Parks & Recreation. Want any Getzlaf Dominion card. Hidden Content . Working on 2008 Spectrum Swatches Martin Rainbow; down to Hidden Content . Hidden Content w/ Dominion needs. General Hidden Content . Hidden Content . Usually have stuff not pictured so ask away.