Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bbra9027's Items on eBay

On the cool nowadays it's hard to trust ANY adult around your kids regardless of their sexual preference or their precevied preference.
    Drug and smoke free trading.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content cardscomicsmoviesandgames
    Hidden Content darkdemon202404

SCF Rewards
    Country

I'ts about time!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Yankees Los Angeles Lakers New York Giants
    See ajcorleone's Items on eBay

You are on an absolute roll today

On the cool nowadays it's hard to trust ANY adult around your kids regardless of their sexual preference or their precevied preference.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I kind of agree with this I am jst wondering when the attacks will strike for this statement.

There are more Boy Scout Pedophile Leaders, than there are similar Priests.

Just shut the whole organization down, as all it is is twerps taking advantage of kids. If Scout Masters aren't pedophiles, they are still weirded-out twerps.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I always thought Boy Scouts was stupid in the first place, especially the older groups. You give a boy a ribben, prizes, and praise for doing something a man-boy should be doing anyways. It seems to sisify boys if you ask me.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I tried it when I was about 12 did not like it so I moved on to other things.I always thought it was strange.They do do good works in the community but again and it is just my corrupt thinking there are too many weird people that get involved in things like Boy Scouts.

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

I kind of agree with this I am jst wondering when the attacks will strike for this statement.

Why?
    When you're right you're right. I'm with boba, it makes things like tying a knot, setting up a tent or fishing seem like major accomplishments. I get groups for city kids to go out and learn nature, but Boy Scouts seems like such a small town thing to begin with.
    I understand 4H Club. That can genuinely lead to a career in ranching. Scouts just seems to lead to a bunch of kids alone in the woods with some dude. Gay or straight, that just seems like a bad idea.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Star_Cards's Items on eBay

There are more Boy Scout Pedophile Leaders, than there are similar Priests.

Just shut the whole organization down, as all it is is twerps taking advantage of kids. If Scout Masters aren't pedophiles, they are still weirded-out twerps.

Where are you getting these stats? Most scout masters that I've crossed paths when I was in scouts were parents of the kids in scouts. I'm not sure what your definition of a twerp is but some may fall into that category but definitely not all. My troop had some that would be classified more as twerpy but also had many who weren't.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I do time at the local YMCA for inner city kids and they do field trips and teach all the htings the scouts do.Not saying ban the scouts but the Y does alot more life skills works and real world stuff.

Why?
    When you're right you're right. I'm with boba, it makes things like tying a knot, setting up a tent or fishing seem like major accomplishments. I get groups for city kids to go out and learn nature, but Boy Scouts seems like such a small town thing to begin with.
    I understand 4H Club. That can genuinely lead to a career in ranching. Scouts just seems to lead to a bunch of kids alone in the woods with some dude. Gay or straight, that just seems like a bad idea.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Star_Cards's Items on eBay

I always thought Boy Scouts was stupid in the first place, especially the older groups. You give a boy a ribben, prizes, and praise for doing something a man-boy should be doing anyways. It seems to sisify boys if you ask me.

Is that your perception of it or is that coming from a personal experience? FYI, boy scouts is the older group while cub scouts is younger.

We never got prizes, but we did get badges for actually doing or learning different things. Trust me, they weren't handed out without doing the work. IIt's far from just giving away ribbons or praise for doing absolutely nothing. I was in scouts until I was around 14 and I enjoyed it as I liked the outdoors. It also went along way to help develop the man I am today to some degree. A lot of the stuff scouts learn helps make them into responsible hardworking adults... at least for me anyways. I'll also go as far to say that the outdoors stuff that we did helped to toughen up a lot of kids and forced them to do some things on their own.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast