Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    On the cool nowadays it's hard to trust ANY adult around your kids regardless of their sexual preference or their precevied preference.
    Drug and smoke free trading.

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

2. Wata Photo
    I'ts about time!
    "The word god is for me nothing more than the expression and product of human weakness..."

-Albert Einstein

You are on an absolute roll today

Quote Originally Posted by mrveggieman View Post
    On the cool nowadays it's hard to trust ANY adult around your kids regardless of their sexual preference or their precevied preference.
    Instead of running away please feel free to counter offer my offers.A deal can always be made

My Bucket
    Hidden Content

I kind of agree with this I am jst wondering when the attacks will strike for this statement.

Quote Originally Posted by centrehice View Post
    There are more Boy Scout Pedophile Leaders, than there are similar Priests.

Just shut the whole organization down, as all it is is twerps taking advantage of kids. If Scout Masters aren't pedophiles, they are still weirded-out twerps.
    Instead of running away please feel free to counter offer my offers.A deal can always be made

My Bucket
    Hidden Content

I always thought Boy Scouts was stupid in the first place, especially the older groups. You give a boy a ribben, prizes, and praise for doing something a man-boy should be doing anyways. It seems to sisify boys if you ask me.

I tried it when I was about 12 did not like it so I moved on to other things.I always thought it was strange.They do do good works in the community but again and it is just my corrupt thinking there are too many weird people that get involved in things like Boy Scouts.

My Bucket
    Hidden Content

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    Quote Originally Posted by ajcorleone View Post
    I kind of agree with this I am jst wondering when the attacks will strike for this statement.
    Why?
    When you're right you're right. I'm with boba, it makes things like tying a knot, setting up a tent or fishing seem like major accomplishments. I get groups for city kids to go out and learn nature, but Boy Scouts seems like such a small town thing to begin with.
    I understand 4H Club. That can genuinely lead to a career in ranching. Scouts just seems to lead to a bunch of kids alone in the woods with some dude. Gay or straight, that just seems like a bad idea.

Quote Originally Posted by centrehice View Post
    There are more Boy Scout Pedophile Leaders, than there are similar Priests.

Just shut the whole organization down, as all it is is twerps taking advantage of kids. If Scout Masters aren't pedophiles, they are still weirded-out twerps.
    Where are you getting these stats? Most scout masters that I've crossed paths when I was in scouts were parents of the kids in scouts. I'm not sure what your definition of a twerp is but some may fall into that category but definitely not all. My troop had some that would be classified more as twerpy but also had many who weren't.
    Check out my NEW FaceBook Fan page of my abstract painting and graphic design work!!!
    Hidden Content

I do time at the local YMCA for inner city kids and they do field trips and teach all the htings the scouts do.Not saying ban the scouts but the Y does alot more life skills works and real world stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Wickabee View Post
    Why?
    When you're right you're right. I'm with boba, it makes things like tying a knot, setting up a tent or fishing seem like major accomplishments. I get groups for city kids to go out and learn nature, but Boy Scouts seems like such a small town thing to begin with.
    I understand 4H Club. That can genuinely lead to a career in ranching. Scouts just seems to lead to a bunch of kids alone in the woods with some dude. Gay or straight, that just seems like a bad idea.

My Bucket
    Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by boba View Post
    I always thought Boy Scouts was stupid in the first place, especially the older groups. You give a boy a ribben, prizes, and praise for doing something a man-boy should be doing anyways. It seems to sisify boys if you ask me.
    Is that your perception of it or is that coming from a personal experience? FYI, boy scouts is the older group while cub scouts is younger.

We never got prizes, but we did get badges for actually doing or learning different things. Trust me, they weren't handed out without doing the work. IIt's far from just giving away ribbons or praise for doing absolutely nothing. I was in scouts until I was around 14 and I enjoyed it as I liked the outdoors. It also went along way to help develop the man I am today to some degree. A lot of the stuff scouts learn helps make them into responsible hardworking adults... at least for me anyways. I'll also go as far to say that the outdoors stuff that we did helped to toughen up a lot of kids and forced them to do some things on their own.
    Check out my NEW FaceBook Fan page of my abstract painting and graphic design work!!!
    Hidden Content

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast