Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: dhuxos success thread

SCF Rewards
    Country

dhuxos success thread

I've been doing ttm for a little more than a year now. My collection has grown a lot faster than I thought. I have too many autographs to put up pics, but i'll put up pics as i get them. Being a cardinals fan, the gems of my collection are a matt carpenter 4x6 and a mike wacha 3.5x5. Lately i've just been customs to get signed. I had my first ip graphing experience, at st in scottsdale, two weeks ago. I do almost all ttm due to living in montana.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I only made it to 2 mlb games, a d-backs practice, and a AA game. At the AA game got an unidentifiable oakland a. Then I went to d-backs mariners. I made the mistake of waiting in line to get david hernandez and brad ziegler instead of getting a good spot. I got to the front row late, and only got ty kelly. But the next day I went to a d-backs practice and got Trumbo, Greg Gross, and Gil Heredia pre-practice. After practice I got Wade Miley, Prado, and Goldschmidt. I narrowly missed getting Aaron Hill. I arrived late to the game and missed graphing that. I'm very happy with goldschmidt, but the sharpie died once he started signing.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Hello fellow STL fan. I do mostly TTM but will do a few private signings each year to get HOFers and Cardinals players.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Hello fellow STL fan. I do mostly TTM but will do a few private signings each year to get HOFers and Cardinals players.

What he said, minus the private signings right now.

SCF Rewards
    Country

You guys are lucky. In MT there is little to no signings.

SCF Rewards
    Country

You guys are lucky. In MT there is little to no signings.

I take advantage of the private signings that get posted on SportsCollectors.Net. The St. Louis Sports Co., amongst others, allow for mail order. Next week, I'll be getting photos signed, personalized, and inscribed from Gibby and Lou thanks to a private signing. Matt Carpenter later on in the month since he's doing an in store signing and they are accepting mail order.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I take advantage of the private signings that get posted on SportsCollectors.Net. The St. Louis Sports Co., amongst others, allow for mail order. Next week, I'll be getting photos signed, personalized, and inscribed from Gibby and Lou thanks to a private signing. Matt Carpenter later on in the month since he's doing an in store signing and they are accepting mail order.

Thanks i'll make sure to check out the mail-in services.

SCF Rewards
    Country

brad lidge and jamie moyer going out tomorrow

SCF Rewards
    Country

empty mail day today decided to start an 82 czrdinals auto project. I bought a bob forsch auto on ebay. Tom Herr, doug mcdermott, lonnie smith, jerry sloan, dan plesac, dane iorg, bret saberhagen, and ken oberkfell out tomorrow.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Sloan is a great signer. Thanks for reminding me to go ahead and send to McBuckets!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast