Does this ever happen to you?

Say a player blows up, like Kaep.... You know you have some stuff that was worth nothing 6 months ago, like say at least 10 Chrome RCs, a few orange refractors, countless base refractors, and whatever.... But you cant find them... You know they are somewhere, but you dig around and never find them, until their prices are back down then they show up?

Been digging through various boxes looking for this stash of Kaep, but just cant find it. Thats what I get for moving all the time
    I only pay via paypal invoice.

2. Wata Photo
    last time i had that problem i moved. turns out i left a box full of my best cards. i grabbed the wrong box. the one with the numbered cards and jerseys. all my autos and good stuff was in the other one. talk about that deep sick feeling in your stomach. thats why i keep all mine in one box now and keep it where its easily accesable. its always the first thing i go after once i put my wallet in my pocket. may sound bad that the cards come first, but with the money that goes into it clothes are easier to replace lol
    pc is spectra spectra spectra

I know that feeling, it's the worst. I went through about 20 boxes of my cards and found 2 chrome Kaep and 2 regular topps rookies. I know I had a Chrome Refractor somewhere and can't find it anywhere. I think I've went through every box 5 times.
    No more international shipping for me with the new shipping rates, sorry.

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by justinhixson View Post
    I know that feeling, it's the worst. I went through about 20 boxes of my cards and found 2 chrome Kaep and 2 regular topps rookies. I know I had a Chrome Refractor somewhere and can't find it anywhere. I think I've went through every box 5 times.
    ugh that sucks man! I think the worst for me so far was finding a Kaep purple refractor in the trunk of my car, ruined.....
    I only pay via paypal invoice.

When I first moved to Georgia I was just getting back into serious collecting and I had an album with some rookie cards that I had during the early 90s in a box along with some video games and dvds. I made it to Georgia but have no idea what ever happened to that box.
    Drug and smoke free trading.

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Yeah I had that with Tom Brady. Knew I pulled some Upper Deck and UD Encore rookies and spent ages trying to track them done. Thankfully he was not a flash in the pan so the delay didn't cost me, but the window sure closes on some players quickly when the success is very short lived.

When I moved from NY to PA I lost 3 binders wtih all my 70's topps cards including rookies of Munson,Brett,Schmidt,Yount and Henderson.Never get them back
    Instead of running away please feel free to counter offer my offers.A deal can always be made

My Bucket
    Hidden Content

I kind of have the opposite story...when they beat the Packers the other week I was like "Blarg! Why did I trade that Kap RC blue ref #/299 (Platinum) away last year...". I was positive I had traded it for set needs or something.

Anyway, I was consolidating some boxes two nights ago, and it was still there! Him, and a Bilal Powell RC gold ref #/50 hahaha.
    ** Hidden Content ** Hidden Content
    Help me with 2011 Topps Platinum Green RC refs #/499!! (Have 11/50) **
    ** Hidden Content **