Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

A quick question about post signatures

I know this may seem like a simple question and it's probably really obvious, but how do I create a signature at the bottom of my posts with my photobucket link or whatever? Thanks.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See harpercollector's Items on eBay

Click Notifications at the top right corner of the screen. THen on the left side there will be a Edit Signature tab. That's how I do it. Does this help?

SCF Rewards
    Country

Click Notifications at the top right corner of the screen. THen on the left side there will be a Edit Signature tab. That's how I do it. Does this help?

Thanks..when I click notifications, it only gives me the option on going to my inbox. That makes sense to edit it, but I think you have to create it somewhere else?

SCF Rewards
    Country

Click on User CP at the top right, then on the left hand side there is a menu and one of the options is Edit Signature

SCF Rewards
    Country

Click on User CP at the top right, then on the left hand side there is a menu and one of the options is Edit Signature

See it! Thanks alot guys. Should be fine, mods can delete.