Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thread: Nate "Tiny" Archibald

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bbra9027's Items on eBay

Nate "Tiny" Archibald

I wrote to Mr. Archibald a couple of weeks ago c/o his NYC address. I went to my PO Box yesterday and saw a stack of mail. I didn't have a chance to open all of it but I did notice a return from him. I was horrified to see that I got the envelope back but it was opened and nothing was in it. I don't know how I should update the forum. Also I was thinking about filing a complaint with the post office but am wondering what good would it do.
    Drug and smoke free trading.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See lizard-jd's Items on eBay

I wrote to Mr. Archibald a couple of weeks ago c/o his NYC address. I went to my PO Box yesterday and saw a stack of mail. I didn't have a chance to open all of it but I did notice a return from him. I was horrified to see that I got the envelope back but it was opened and nothing was in it. I don't know how I should update the forum. Also I was thinking about filing a complaint with the post office but am wondering what good would it do.

USPS - it would be like flatulating in a hurricane...

SCF Rewards
    Country

Was it torn open or unsealed? I've gotten two returns from Archibald, both with my envelope unsealed.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See leong1's Items on eBay

That sucks. Are you going to resend?

Yeah, that's the thing with TTM. Even with a good signer, there's always a chance of losing your card. I try to remember that when I am tempted to send out a high $$$ card.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See gowarrior's Items on eBay

Sounds like he just forgot or neglected to seal the envelope and your card(s) or photo(s) fell out along the way. Not worth filing a complaint... that will get you nowhere. You just gotta suck it up and re-send.

First rule of TTM: Never send anything you're not willing to never see again.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bbra9027's Items on eBay

I only sent TAG card so no major loss. It's just the point of a possiblilty that someone could have stolen my mail.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Yeah, don't file a complaint. I've sent to him probably 4 times over the last couple years and the only time it was sealed was when I sent an envelope with a tear off strip on the back.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See leong1's Items on eBay

The proper way the PO is supposed to handle this is:
    - Tape up / seal up the envelope.
    - Stamp "Received by PO unsealed" on it.
    How do I know? Because I just got a return like this. In the past though, I've received my share of unsealed, empty envelopes though.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Yeah, don't file a complaint. I've sent to him probably 4 times over the last couple years and the only time it was sealed was when I sent an envelope with a tear off strip on the back.

I only use the peel n seal envelopes to avoid this. It seems very old school to use anything less. Who would expect a player to lick glue to give you an autograph? YUCK!!!!!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See tony.sr57's Items on eBay

I use the lick/glue they all come back sealed even tiny"s auto