Will be taking 50/50 on the up and coming minor league baseball season

Hi everyone ! How are you all doing? My name is Scott and I been doing in person graphing for a while now. I am going to open up 50/50's for the following leagues South Atlantic League and the Eastern League as well. I lost all my autographs in Hurricane Sandy...So if anyone wants to do 50/50 let me know just message me. I can take cards photos and balls... Here is a great site for photos http://futurestarphotos.com/ Thanks everyone for reading and god bless

I will be interested when rosters are set, posting in here so I can come back and find the thread, thanks

I am interested..I will check back when rosters are announced.

I'll also check back when rosters come out

Okay guys thanks for the quick responses ..My main team is the Lakewood Blueclaws and I do make trips here and there to Trenton Thunder as well..

What I will send will mostly be Greenville Drive, quick look at the schedule shows they don't play in Lakewood until the end of July so we have time

I am def interested in cards and 8x10s when the rosters come out
    Hidden Content
    Girls can Collect Cards Too!
    2013 TTMS-6
    2013 IP Autos-6
    Aspiring photographer that uses her own photos for ttm

I forgot to also mention that I am a photographer and I do take my own photos as well.. An for photos I would like them if they were 11x14 or bigger I will be doing some 8x10 as well