Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

i need a bill cowher card

just a common bill cowher card....wanna send it off to get him to sign it....and i have none

do wanna clear this up..i want a bill cowher card as the steelers coach..not his player card but coach card

The only card Bill Cowher has is from the early 1990's PRO SET. He doesnt have a card as a player from the early 80's. I used to have his PRO SET cards.
    Last edited by footballholic; 01-30-2013 at 08:55 AM.

yeah he has a pro set card ...when i was reffering to player card he has a 2009 press pass legends card of him in uniform..he has a 92 proline card.....92 pro set...a 92 or 93 gameday card...1992 skybox....2004 prime signature...and a bunch of those pittsburgh police cards available up there in pittsburgh........would love to find a 2004 prime signature card..but would take any.

I got his 1992 pro set rc
    collect any and all eagles and wrs like boldin, fitz, a johnson, bowe and others
    Always looking for vintage action figures too!!! Thundercats MOTU GI Joe Star Wars ect.

Football bucket -out of date Hidden Content

what can i give u for it?..check me for it..

You got any Eagles??? lmk
    collect any and all eagles and wrs like boldin, fitz, a johnson, bowe and others
    Always looking for vintage action figures too!!! Thundercats MOTU GI Joe Star Wars ect.

heres what I like lmk if you would trade any of them for the Cowher:

randall cobb rc
    f cox rc
    mcnutt rc
    2 nate allen rcs

lmk thanks

i will need more than the cowher for any of those

what you got for eagles base cards????

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast