Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345
    RANDY MOSS IS BETTER THAN JERRY RICE!
    pc is spectra spectra spectra

The criticism of Moss is unwarranted....about the Moss quote "I play when I want to play". That quote, made while he was in Minnesota was made in an interview in which Moss was asked..."what do you think of the way Dennis Green motivates you and the Vikings players?" "are you motivated by Green's locker room speeches?" To which Moss answered "I play when I want to play. I don't need motivational speeches to get me excited to play football" The clear implication was he was self-motivated...and didn't react to words from his coach. That's what he meant by the quote. (I was in Minnesota at the time). That quote has been taken out of context by so many writers and so many broadcasters it's unbelievable. Randy Moss is the greatest receiver to ever play the game...ask any opposing coach, d-coordinator or db who they feared most in their prime Moss or Rice? Ask them who they game planned more for...and who consistently made the biggest plays against them...you'll get the Moss answer every time...ask Tom Brady and Bill Belicheck...Moss was the smartest, most talented and gifted receiver in NFL history and still draws double coverage...something that only rarely did Jerry Rice see..
    Card Scans:
    Hidden Content

#ed / RCS / Inserts:
    Hidden Content

I LOVED Moss and everything he brought to NE. The scoring, the excitement, the entertainment -- ALL of it. In a locker room of 'blah' he was a soundbite machine. And I have to agree that he was feared by opposing players and coaches probably more than any player in history. I'll say again - when he was playing here he was by far my favorite patriot - more than Brady, more than Welker, more than anyone. But... then he quit on my team (and I still don't know why) just like he did on the Raiders...and then Pats... and then the Vikings...and then I guess the Titans.

He's not an easy player to pigeon-hole, all the talent in the world and at times an amazing attitude, then on the other hand a complete head case who demands to traded into oblivion and quits on his teammates. It still bums me out that he shot his way off the pats (can you tell LOL)

Best.video.ever.
    Needs: Brewers Pitcher Mark Rogers '04 pick
    Red Sox - HOF & Current Players
    Current Patriots Cards
    Larry Bird, Carmelo/Lebron/Wade RC's

Quote Originally Posted by MarionAutos View Post
    The criticism of Moss is unwarranted....about the Moss quote "I play when I want to play". That quote, made while he was in Minnesota was made in an interview in which Moss was asked..."what do you think of the way Dennis Green motivates you and the Vikings players?" "are you motivated by Green's locker room speeches?" To which Moss answered "I play when I want to play. I don't need motivational speeches to get me excited to play football" The clear implication was he was self-motivated...and didn't react to words from his coach. That's what he meant by the quote. (I was in Minnesota at the time). That quote has been taken out of context by so many writers and so many broadcasters it's unbelievable. Randy Moss is the greatest receiver to ever play the game...ask any opposing coach, d-coordinator or db who they feared most in their prime Moss or Rice? Ask them who they game planned more for...and who consistently made the biggest plays against them...you'll get the Moss answer every time...ask Tom Brady and Bill Belicheck...Moss was the smartest, most talented and gifted receiver in NFL history and still draws double coverage...something that only rarely did Jerry Rice see..
    sorry, you lost your credibility with that one.
    bucket:Hidden Content

Wants: Anything mma as well as nice texans patches

Quote Originally Posted by ensbergcollector View Post
    sorry, you lost your credibility with that one.
    Sorry you don't understand football with that one. #BRAINWASHED
    Card Scans:
    Hidden Content

#ed / RCS / Inserts:
    Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by MarionAutos View Post
    Sorry you don't understand football with that one. #BRAINWASHED
    i don't think moss is the smartest receiver ever so therefore I don't understand football?

so thinking rice is the best receiver ever means I am brainwashed? I'm ok with that seeing as how I am in pretty good company with that opinion.

I would be interested in your logic of saying moss was the smartest receiver ever. I agree he had the most talent, probably the most physically gifted, but smartest?
    bucket:Hidden Content

Wants: Anything mma as well as nice texans patches

As a huge niner fan and a bigger fan of Rice. I can honestly say Moss could have and would have been with the right arms to get him the ball. Can't and won't ever place Moss over Rice.

moss is still the greatest wr that ever played hehehe
    pc is spectra spectra spectra

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345