Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 18
  1. #1

    Selling Autos/Patches/GU at or below average ebay sales....lots get better deals!

    I have a box full of autos/patches/gu/event-worn cards that is calling for a new home. I still collect cards but need to lighten the load as everyone wants only my best stuff anymore......like that's a news flash on here. Only looking for paypal and can accept gift or goods. Well here's the link plus a sell list of cards that aren't scanned:

    AutosPatchesGU FS FT

    plus......................

    12' Absolute Brandon Weeden "AFC" RPM 2-clr Patch On-Card auto 16/25
    12' Absolute Lamar Miller War Room Materials "white jersey" auto 22/49
    12' Absolute Cyrus Gray Spectrum Gold Auto 136/299
    03' Absolute Shane Victorino Spectrum Auto 121/250.....new OF for the RedSox
    12' Certified Brandon Pettigrew Mirror Blue Auto 20/49
    11' Gold Standard Quinton Carter "Safety" Rookie Auto 278/499
    11' Prime Signatures Dion Lewis Rookie Auto 40/49 SP
    11' Gold Standard Austin Pettis 2-clr RPA patch Auto

    and many more that i have unscanned that i can give u based upon team or player or year depending upon what ur looking to buy in lots. PM me or reply in the post and i'll get back to u asap in the order of your post or pm. thanks jeff
    Last edited by jrs865; 01-30-2013 at 11:32 PM.

  2. #2
    Quote Originally Posted by jrs865 View Post
    I have a box full of autos/patches/gu/event-worn cards that is calling for a new home. I still collect cards but need to lighten the load as everyone wants only my best stuff anymore......like that's a news flash on here. Only looking for paypal and can accept gift or goods. Well here's the link plus a sell list of cards that aren't scanned:

    AutosPatchesGU FS FT

    plus......................

    12' Absolute Brandon Weeden "AFC" RPM 2-clr Patch On-Card auto 16/25
    12' Absolute Lamar Miller War Room Materials "white jersey" auto 22/49
    12' Absolute Cyrus Gray Spectrum Gold Auto 136/299
    03' Absolute Shane Victorino Spectrum Auto 121/250.....new OF for the RedSox
    12' Certified Brandon Pettigrew Mirror Blue Auto 20/49
    11' Gold Standard Quinton Carter "Safety" Rookie Auto 278/499
    11' Prime Signatures Dion Lewis Rookie Auto 40/49 SP
    11' Gold Standard Austin Pettis 2-clr RPA patch Auto

    and many more that i have unscanned that i can give u based upon team or player or year depending upon what ur looking to buy in lots. PM me or reply in the post and i'll get back to u asap in the order of your post or pm. thanks jeff
    back up for today

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by jrs865 View Post
    I have a box full of autos/patches/gu/event-worn cards that is calling for a new home. I still collect cards but need to lighten the load as everyone wants only my best stuff anymore......like that's a news flash on here. Only looking for paypal and can accept gift or goods. Well here's the link plus a sell list of cards that aren't scanned:

    AutosPatchesGU FS FT

    plus......................

    12' Absolute Brandon Weeden "AFC" RPM 2-clr Patch On-Card auto 16/25
    12' Absolute Lamar Miller War Room Materials "white jersey" auto 22/49
    12' Absolute Cyrus Gray Spectrum Gold Auto 136/299
    03' Absolute Shane Victorino Spectrum Auto 121/250.....new OF for the RedSox
    12' Certified Brandon Pettigrew Mirror Blue Auto 20/49
    11' Gold Standard Quinton Carter "Safety" Rookie Auto 278/499
    11' Prime Signatures Dion Lewis Rookie Auto 40/49 SP
    11' Gold Standard Austin Pettis 2-clr RPA patch Auto

    and many more that i have unscanned that i can give u based upon team or player or year depending upon what ur looking to buy in lots. PM me or reply in the post and i'll get back to u asap in the order of your post or pm. thanks jeff
    back up for sales....pm me as i have a whole box full of GU/event worn/patches/parallels/autos unscanned and ready to sell with deals for lots.

  4. #4
    I'm curious to see what Jags or maybe other Vincent Brown cards you have unscanned but with that I'd like to have a price on the Vincent brown, Titus young and jon Baldwin contender autos.

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by sportscardrage View Post
    I'm curious to see what Jags or maybe other Vincent Brown cards you have unscanned but with that I'd like to have a price on the Vincent brown, Titus young and jon Baldwin contender autos.
    pm sent
    Hidden Content

    I ONLY TRADE IN THE USA B/C I USE PAYPAL SHIPPING....SORRY FOR THE INCONVENIENCE.

  6. #6
    Any Patriots stuff unscanned by chance?

    Terry
    Wantlist
    Tom Brady, Drew Bledsoe

    Bucket: Hidden Content
    PM me if you are interested in a trade!!

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by paragon11 View Post
    Any Patriots stuff unscanned by chance?

    Terry
    LMK what u collect in patriots: Rookies, Parallels, autos, patches, event worn and gu.....and then i'll check for the type u need.
    Hidden Content

    I ONLY TRADE IN THE USA B/C I USE PAYPAL SHIPPING....SORRY FOR THE INCONVENIENCE.

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by jrs865 View Post
    LMK what u collect in patriots: Rookies, Parallels, autos, patches, event worn and gu.....and then i'll check for the type u need.
    Interested in anything Tom Brady you might have (PC guy).
    Autos/EU/GU/Patch cards of Welker/Gronkowski/Hernandez/Ridley/Vereen

    Terry
    Wantlist
    Tom Brady, Drew Bledsoe

    Bucket: Hidden Content
    PM me if you are interested in a trade!!

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by paragon11 View Post
    Interested in anything Tom Brady you might have (PC guy).
    Autos/EU/GU/Patch cards of Welker/Gronkowski/Hernandez/Ridley/Vereen

    Terry
    sorry but i don't have anything for u right now. thanks 4 the look.
    Hidden Content

    I ONLY TRADE IN THE USA B/C I USE PAYPAL SHIPPING....SORRY FOR THE INCONVENIENCE.

  10. #10
    How much on the Patrick Peterson Autos? I would also be interested in any Cardinals that are numbered to 100 or less.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •