Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Selling Autos/Patches/GU at or below average ebay sales....lots get better deals!

I have a box full of autos/patches/gu/event-worn cards that is calling for a new home. I still collect cards but need to lighten the load as everyone wants only my best stuff anymore......like that's a news flash on here. Only looking for paypal and can accept gift or goods. Well here's the link plus a sell list of cards that aren't scanned:

AutosPatchesGU FS FT

plus......................

12' Absolute Brandon Weeden "AFC" RPM 2-clr Patch On-Card auto 16/25
    12' Absolute Lamar Miller War Room Materials "white jersey" auto 22/49
    12' Absolute Cyrus Gray Spectrum Gold Auto 136/299
    03' Absolute Shane Victorino Spectrum Auto 121/250.....new OF for the RedSox
    12' Certified Brandon Pettigrew Mirror Blue Auto 20/49
    11' Gold Standard Quinton Carter "Safety" Rookie Auto 278/499
    11' Prime Signatures Dion Lewis Rookie Auto 40/49 SP
    11' Gold Standard Austin Pettis 2-clr RPA patch Auto

and many more that i have unscanned that i can give u based upon team or player or year depending upon what ur looking to buy in lots. PM me or reply in the post and i'll get back to u asap in the order of your post or pm. thanks jeff
    Last edited by jrs865; 01-30-2013 at 11:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by jrs865 View Post
    I have a box full of autos/patches/gu/event-worn cards that is calling for a new home. I still collect cards but need to lighten the load as everyone wants only my best stuff anymore......like that's a news flash on here. Only looking for paypal and can accept gift or goods. Well here's the link plus a sell list of cards that aren't scanned:

AutosPatchesGU FS FT

and many more that i have unscanned that i can give u based upon team or player or year depending upon what ur looking to buy in lots. PM me or reply in the post and i'll get back to u asap in the order of your post or pm. thanks jeff
    back up for today

AutosPatchesGU FS FT

back up for sales....pm me as i have a whole box full of GU/event worn/patches/parallels/autos unscanned and ready to sell with deals for lots.

I'm curious to see what Jags or maybe other Vincent Brown cards you have unscanned but with that I'd like to have a price on the Vincent brown, Titus young and jon Baldwin contender autos.

Quote Originally Posted by sportscardrage View Post
    I'm curious to see what Jags or maybe other Vincent Brown cards you have unscanned but with that I'd like to have a price on the Vincent brown, Titus young and jon Baldwin contender autos.
    pm sent
    Hidden Content

I ONLY TRADE IN THE USA B/C I USE PAYPAL SHIPPING....SORRY FOR THE INCONVENIENCE.

Any Patriots stuff unscanned by chance?

Terry
    Wantlist
    Tom Brady, Drew Bledsoe

Bucket: Hidden Content
    PM me if you are interested in a trade!!

Quote Originally Posted by paragon11 View Post
    Any Patriots stuff unscanned by chance?

Terry
    LMK what u collect in patriots: Rookies, Parallels, autos, patches, event worn and gu.....and then i'll check for the type u need.
    Hidden Content

I ONLY TRADE IN THE USA B/C I USE PAYPAL SHIPPING....SORRY FOR THE INCONVENIENCE.

LMK what u collect in patriots: Rookies, Parallels, autos, patches, event worn and gu.....and then i'll check for the type u need.
    Interested in anything Tom Brady you might have (PC guy).
    Autos/EU/GU/Patch cards of Welker/Gronkowski/Hernandez/Ridley/Vereen

Terry
    Wantlist
    Tom Brady, Drew Bledsoe

Bucket: Hidden Content
    PM me if you are interested in a trade!!

Quote Originally Posted by paragon11 View Post
    Interested in anything Tom Brady you might have (PC guy).
    Autos/EU/GU/Patch cards of Welker/Gronkowski/Hernandez/Ridley/Vereen

Terry
    sorry but i don't have anything for u right now. thanks 4 the look.
    Hidden Content

How much on the Patrick Peterson Autos? I would also be interested in any Cardinals that are numbered to 100 or less.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast