Looking for: Spring Training Grapher for Marlins/Cardinals in Jupiter

Looking to do 2 50/50's specifically. I go down to Jupiter every year but the hurricane messed with all of my travel plans, so long story short... no more Jupiter.

I just need 50/50's on Yadier Molina of the Cardinals and Giancarlo Stanton of the Marlins.
    Yady I was looking to do cards only, Stanton I have beautiful professional 8x10 photos.

If you are unsure about a guy like Stanton, I can tell you the exact places to stand and where/when to go to get autographs in Jupiter. I'll be your mentor in a sense, and you can try and get the graphs. Anyone up for it?
    "The Mets have shown me more ways to lose than I even know existed" -Casey Stengel
    Let's go: Mets/Giants/Knicks/Rangers/Wild/Chelsea/Rutgers
    Autographs of Larry Walker, Yadier Molina, Jason Simontacchi, and So Taguchi Wanted!
    Hidden Content

bump.
    "The Mets have shown me more ways to lose than I even know existed" -Casey Stengel
    Autographs of Larry Walker, Yadier Molina, Jason Simontacchi, and So Taguchi Wanted!
    Hidden Content

bump. i can really tell u exactly how to get these autos
    Hidden Content