Page 1 of 16 123411 ... LastLast

Can Someone Tell Me The Difference(s) Between SCF & Blowout?

Hey guys, just curious if anyone goes on both SCF and Blowout if they could tell me some differences or compare the two forums. In all honesty I feel like mods here have too big an influence and I heard from a friend on You Tube Blowout was less mod oriented but idk. Please lmk!

*This isn't a knock on SCF, just stating an opinion!

2. Wata Photo
    You could always join blowout and find out...

im on both.scf is more sucure for sure.
    i have traded there before but seems like
    alot of people there just show you a nice
    card then never get back
    collecting LARDARIUS WEBB/RAY RICE
    got 43 out of 55 possible [83%]
    over 450 rice

If you like no structure and no rules and like a site that lets things run wild than blowout is for you,on the other hand if you like security,comfort in the fact your trades are monitored and a less hectic and more family oriented site than scf is the place for you.
    All my teams stink.

Let us Pray.Hidden Content

I have a lot more deals on here than BO, even though BO has a lot more traffic.
    Over 3500 Marinos with 330+ memorabilia cards (98 of which are auto'd)
    Hidden Content
    Marino Most Wanted:
    1) 13 UD Nationals Infinite

I can understand wanting to post and have no moderators. Totally get that as it is in the Internet and if people want to use outlets that are censored then there are plenty of other places to do it in.

But why would somebody want a less moderated trading selling site? Seeing as how a respected and popular member ripped of members for thousands of dollars over there I could understand why scammers would like it but this is just like the I trade on Youtube or Facebook threads. I just don't understand the phenomenon. Wouldn't you want the most protection?
    Trade Bucket: Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by pwaldo View Post
    I can understand wanting to post and have no moderators. Totally get that as it is in the Internet and if people want to use outlets that are censored then there are plenty of other places to do it in.

But why would somebody want a less moderated trading selling site? Seeing as how a respected and popular member ripped of members for thousands of dollars over there I could understand why scammers would like it but this is just like the I trade on Youtube or Facebook threads. I just don't understand the phenomenon. Wouldn't you want the most protection?
    I meant like posting stuff, not trading. But yeah, as far as trading goes this site is top notch and most people I know seem to go on Blowout and just wondering why it seems to be bigger.

This is Vegas, BO is like Atlantic City lol.......

I have visited BO and read some threads. Especially the now infamous one. It seems as if a lot of bickering goes on. Someone has a problem with this guy so, so these 5 guys gang up on him for stating an opinion. Just seems like a lot of nonsense. I could be totally mistaken. I've been a member on here for a long long time now and never really had an issue with anyone. I don't make hundreds of deals a month but I make enough and to this day have only had 1 issue and it was resolved. The trade manager is KEY to this site imo.
    Hidden Content

Urlacher card count - 163

Thanks for the imput guys, now that I'm looking at it, it does seem uncivilized lol

Page 1 of 16 123411 ... LastLast