Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

4 amazing spa 2012 boxes lamichael james tim tebow mojo

four boxes yields 3 case hits ? ?
    THE TIM TEBOW IS AUTOGRAPHED BY THE WAY
    lamichael james stadium shadow box rose bowl 1:720 packs

Not trying to be critical as I am somewhat excited about my case tomorrow, but if those are indeed case hits, I'm no sure I'm going to feel too good about dropping the kind of money I am on this product.....the Stadium Authentics are cool and the Rookie Patches are nice, but the lack of an Andrew Luck Redemption will be the demise of this product when put up against the other big boys like Contenders, 5 Star and National Treasures....
    Shoot me an email and I will forward you an excel spreadsheet of all the stuff I am looking to buy!

I need your 1997 Black Diamond Doubles and Triples! Hidden Content

Always looking for Upper Deck Stuff and Autographed Mini Helmets

Wow great break. If you're selling the RPAs at reasonable prices PM me . Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by manning991 View Post
    Not trying to be critical as I am somewhat excited about my case tomorrow, but if those are indeed case hits, I'm no sure I'm going to feel too good about dropping the kind of money I am on this product.....the Stadium Authentics are cool and the Rookie Patches are nice, but the lack of an Andrew Luck Redemption will be the demise of this product when put up against the other big boys like Contenders, 5 Star and National Treasures....

There is a trade in auto on the checklist so that could possibly be Luck? Just pure speculation but I don't know who else they would have that trade in auto for? Egnew? Lol I kid, I kid, well at least I hope so.

Quote Originally Posted by nicktv08 View Post
    There is a trade in auto on the checklist so that could possibly be Luck? Just pure speculation but I don't know who else they would have that trade in auto for? Egnew? Lol I kid, I kid, well at least I hope so.
    I didn't see this on the checklist I had, will be interesting to see if someone pulls and posts it today. I sure hope so, I have opened SP Authentic since 1993, but no Luck would really hurt this set, even with a strong rookie crop.
    Shoot me an email and I will forward you an excel spreadsheet of all the stuff I am looking to buy!

I need your 1997 Black Diamond Doubles and Triples! Hidden Content

Always looking for Upper Deck Stuff and Autographed Mini Helmets

there is an extra spot on the checklist with no player filled in .... i cant possibly see why luck isnt in this product ....

Football Advisor

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Blog Entries
    View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    Hey Arlene!! Those Are Some Nice Hits!!! If Ya Ever Get Back To Where Ya Can Trade Again I'd REALLY Be Interested In That Coby Fleener Card For My Colt's PC.

Thanks, John

Nice break, much, much better than the one I posted as I got killed.

As for Luck, I pulled the SPx Quarterback autograph card and the back of the card says that the card will only being shipping in June 2013.

My assumption is that Luck's college contract is still in force until June 2013 so Upper Deck can not put him in the set since this is a "college" product.

Topps and Panini can have him in their products since they are Pro and Press Pass and UD are college.

Just my two cents and again, glad you are happy with the break. Crushed mine.

ron i saw that i couldnt believe it, i thought there was tons of value this year.

john - i wont get that status. I was on here a looooong time ago, i think we have traded before, anyway i run my mouth a lot, could care less of my status on this site, there are a couple ofm ods who really have NOTHING better to do then waste their life. Therefore I am just hanging out talking to old friends and checking the boards til i get banned for speaking my mind.

anyway you could find my on blowout if you wanna run a trade i LOVE brock osweiler :) also was thinking of completing the 94sp and canvas sets

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast