Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Nice break, that Tebow is sweet!

If you happened to pull any base/inserts of Aaron Rodgers, I'd love to buy/trade for them.
    Always looking for Aaron Rodgers!!! (since 2007)
    Football: Packers, NFC North Players and QB True RCs
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

2. Wata Photo

Quote Originally Posted by manning991 View Post
    Not trying to be critical as I am somewhat excited about my case tomorrow, but if those are indeed case hits, I'm no sure I'm going to feel too good about dropping the kind of money I am on this product.....the Stadium Authentics are cool and the Rookie Patches are nice, but the lack of an Andrew Luck Redemption will be the demise of this product when put up against the other big boys like Contenders, 5 Star and National Treasures....
    There is one of the Redemptions for a 1st Rd QB in SPA, it's pretty rare and I have one incoming, I will post scans in my bucket once I get it. I've only seen maybe 4 or 5 on ebay. So it may be short printed more than the Griffin.
    I have purchased 9 3/4 boxes and hit an Elway Threads 2 color patch auto 2/2, Griffin Super Short Print Canvas Auto and Alfred Morris Gold Sign of the Times Auto 1/10. I guess I beat the odds though, which is unusual for me.
    Photos:Hidden Content
    I collect Darren Sproles, Daniel Thomas, T. Newman, other KStaters, Eric Hosmer and KC Royals, KC Chiefs and Jimmy Graham. Please PM with any questions.

Thanks, James

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12