Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

2012 SP Authentic semi flame out

Was going to do a max of two boxes but I kept thinking it had to get better! Busted a total of three boxes and eight packs.

SOTT:

Auto of just what we want, a lineman!

Auto patches, notice the coloring of the player worn swatches:

And from the eight packs of a box on the shelf at least a SMALL amount of two color of a bench warmer

Finally best card was the very first auto that I pulled:

Busting wax is a gamble, I know it, you know. This was basically a flame out of $414.95

Win some, lose some! Heck when I saw Baylor, I knew was not Griffin since it appears that his cards are redemptions are at least the ones I have seen.

Good luck with your break, done with SPA for 2012

Geez, the player quality of patch/autos is brutal! Nice hit on the Weeden though. You better stick with Crown!
    Hidden Content
    Thanks to all that I've dealt with!

ouch... This is the reason I stick with buying other individuals hits.

-Robert Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by bradyfanatic1224 View Post
    Geez, the player quality of patch/autos is brutal! Nice hit on the Weeden though. You better stick with Crown!
    That was EXACTLY my thought!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ronfir View Post
    That was EXACTLY my thought!!!!!
    I think I'll wait it out for Prizm and Contenders
    Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by bradyfanatic1224 View Post
    I think I'll wait it out for Prizm and Contenders
    I think I am going to the sidelines for while. I think I am injured after this break. Only saving grace were at least all of the autos were on card.

this stuff blows, i will pass again this year! I did open 4 packs last year and got a kaep redemption. We wont go there!
    Go Gators and Bears!
    I only collect Justin Blackmon and I guess I am getting in the SUPER collector range of Alshon Jeffery! Over 40 autos and rising!

Quote Originally Posted by ronfir View Post
    I think I am going to the sidelines for while. I think I am injured after this break. Only saving grace were at least all of the autos were on card.
    I think you'll come off the sideline around Feb 6...for Contenders...that's just a hunch
    Hidden Content

he wont make it pass this week with prizm out tommorow! Open it, i want to see if this stuff sucks! The panini rip was bad! But cant judge from 3 boxes!

Im holdin out for contenders, always a good product! Might do 1 prizm!
    Go Gators and Bears!
    I only collect Justin Blackmon and I guess I am getting in the SUPER collector range of Alshon Jeffery! Over 40 autos and rising!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast