Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

You scream as loud, often and annoyingly as they do. Personally, I see nothing wrong with religion in schools so long as it's taught as belief and not fact.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bodyelectricmethod's Items on eBay

really, then show me the undisputed proof of where life came from, where humans came from, how humans evolved. not hypothesis but actual proof, you cannot, but expect someone else to do so.

BANNED

Country
    See skatesave's Items on eBay

You scream as loud, often and annoyingly as they do. Personally, I see nothing wrong with religion in schools so long as it's taught as belief and not fact.

Herein lies the problem. Institutions are not presenting it as a choice, an option, or a possibility, they are shoving it down kids throats as FACT, when it's all hogwash.

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

Herein lies the problem. Institutions are not presenting it as a choice, an option, or a possibility, they are shoving it down kids throats as FACT, when it's all hogwash.

So the solution is to scrap it altogether instead of getting people who can teach it without ramming it as fact?
    That's shortsighted and counterproductive.

(and don't tell me it's impossible. It's only impossible if you truly believe no one on earth is capable of thought)

BANNED

Country

I didn't say it was impossible, however it cannot be taught in a history class because there simply is no history of the life of Yeshua, written or transposed anywhere. The life of Yeshua Ben Merriam has no significant meaning or bearing on history, and is not found anywhere in the two histories of Roman or Jew in Palestine during that time - that IS fact.

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

I didn't say it was impossible, however it cannot be taught in a history class because there simply is no history of the life of Yeshua, written or transposed anywhere. The life of Yeshua Ben Merriam has no significant meaning or bearing on history, and is not found anywhere in the two histories of Roman or Jew in Palestine during that time - that IS fact.

I wouldn't teach it in math either. What's your point?

BANNED

Country

My point is that christians want the life of christ and creation to be taught as history, nothing else. They do not want it as a social elective, they want it in the current subject list, just like reedin, and writin and go'sintos.

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

My point is that christians want the life of christ and creation to be taught as history, nothing else. They do not want it as a social elective, they want it in the current subject list, just like reedin, and writin and go'sintos.

I sort of get you. Wish I didn't have to wade through prejudice.

Forgive me for wanting change instead of throwing up my hands and saying "can't happen".

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Pittsburgh Steelers Pittsburgh Pirates Boston Red Sox
    Twitter: @MadMan_Of_Metal See ultimatesteelersfan1964's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale

really, then show me the undisputed proof of where life came from, where humans came from, how humans evolved. not hypothesis but actual proof, you cannot, but expect someone else to do so.

I hop you have a big house because I deliver a truck load of proof and data!

BANNED

Country

I sort of get you. Wish I didn't have to wade through prejudice.

Forgive me for wanting change instead of throwing up my hands and saying "can't happen".

Nothing for you to be offended about. I am in favour of having christianity and creation discussed in Elementary School, it has to be granted as a subject choice however, it cannot be considered of core subject matter.

It must be an elective, and other world's religions must have as much time devoted as christianity and the bible talk does. When the playing field is leveled, everyone is happy.

christians now want their religion taught as core subject matter, they want islam abolished from all talk, and judaism ignored, as well as the religions of the Asian sub-continent like hinduism and jainism, and buddhism. all ignored.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast