Do Magnetic One-Touches Exist > 180pt and < 360 pt?

I have a SP Game Used 5 patches, and it's too big for a 180pt one-touch, and not big enough for a 360pt. Does anyone make a one-touch somewhere in between that might work for this card?
    Hidden Content

Always looking for Bruins PC cards - Shields, 1/1s, anything high end! PM me if you want to trade!

2. 2bros - Exclusive 3 (2/19) - Moved 4/25
    Have the same problem...
    Vanbiesbrouck - 154X/176X and growing

Wantlist:
    Hidden Content

i havent seen any inbetweeners but what ive done is to add a decoy or two into a 360pt until it fits properly
    Eric Staal PC= 1942 different and counting
    Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by fdp79 View Post
    i havent seen any inbetweeners but what ive done is to add a decoy or two into a 360pt until it fits properly
    Yeah I've done this with Limited Net Presence cards, but the bummer in doing this with the 5 patches is that they are double-sided so adding decoys will make it impossible to see the patches on the back.
    Hidden Content

Always looking for Bruins PC cards - Shields, 1/1s, anything high end! PM me if you want to trade!

Quote Originally Posted by spg View Post
    Yeah I've done this with Limited Net Presence cards, but the bummer in doing this with the 5 patches is that they are double-sided so adding decoys will make it impossible to see the patches on the back.
    if you knew someone with a machine shop they could custom drill you one (take a 180pt and drill it down to proper depth) there used to be a guy out of canada that made custom one touches but it cost a pretty penny ($15 each)
    Eric Staal PC= 1942 different and counting
    Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by fdp79 View Post
    if you knew someone with a machine shop they could custom drill you one (take a 180pt and drill it down to proper depth) there used to be a guy out of canada that made custom one touches but it cost a pretty penny ($15 each)
    I'd gladly pay $15 for one that fits perfectly if anyone knows a guy =)
    Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by spg View Post
    I'd gladly pay $15 for one that fits perfectly if anyone knows a guy =)
    I'll see if he still has any available...I believe it became costly to make them, but maybe he still has some?

Went to the LCS for this very reason. He said there's no one touches for those sizes but there are side snappers that do.
    I still don't have one.