Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See th1ckasabr1ck's Items on eBay

Do Magnetic One-Touches Exist > 180pt and < 360 pt?

I have a SP Game Used 5 patches, and it's too big for a 180pt one-touch, and not big enough for a 360pt. Does anyone make a one-touch somewhere in between that might work for this card?

SCF Rewards
    Country

Have the same problem...

SCF Rewards
    Country

i havent seen any inbetweeners but what ive done is to add a decoy or two into a 360pt until it fits properly

SCF Rewards
    Country

i havent seen any inbetweeners but what ive done is to add a decoy or two into a 360pt until it fits properly

Yeah I've done this with Limited Net Presence cards, but the bummer in doing this with the 5 patches is that they are double-sided so adding decoys will make it impossible to see the patches on the back.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Yeah I've done this with Limited Net Presence cards, but the bummer in doing this with the 5 patches is that they are double-sided so adding decoys will make it impossible to see the patches on the back.

if you knew someone with a machine shop they could custom drill you one (take a 180pt and drill it down to proper depth) there used to be a guy out of canada that made custom one touches but it cost a pretty penny ($15 each)

SCF Rewards
    Country

if you knew someone with a machine shop they could custom drill you one (take a 180pt and drill it down to proper depth) there used to be a guy out of canada that made custom one touches but it cost a pretty penny ($15 each)

I'd gladly pay $15 for one that fits perfectly if anyone knows a guy =)

SCF Rewards
    Country

I'd gladly pay $15 for one that fits perfectly if anyone knows a guy =)

I'll see if he still has any available...I believe it became costly to make them, but maybe he still has some?

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

Went to the LCS for this very reason. He said there's no one touches for those sizes but there are side snappers that do.
    I still don't have one.