Post Topps announces Silver Slate wrapper redemption (save those 2013 Topps wrappers)

http://www.beckett.com/news/2013/01/...er-redemption/

Topps announced on Tuesday that it is offering packs of exclusive Silver Slate parallel cards to those who redeem their wrappers from Series 1.

For every 50 hobby or retail wrappers — or for 10 HTA jumbo wrappers — a collector will receive a five-card pack of Silver Slate cards. The entire 330-card set will be found in these packs along with autographed cards that will include Ken Griffey Jr., Nolan Ryan, Dylan Bundy and Cal Ripken Jr. to name a few.

There’s a limit of 10 packs per household and 10,000 packs total. Any mailings postmarked before Wednesday, the product’s official street date, will not be accepted.

Wrapper should be sent to:
    Silver Slate Wrapper Redemption
    PO Box 2008
    Duryea, PA 18642

Trade Bucket: Hidden Content

Thanks for the information,sending my wrappers out tomorrow,hopefully I will get a free pack.
    Do something nice for someone everyday, it will pay off in the long run.

Let us Pray.Hidden Content

quick question: Do the jumbo packs of retail going for 4.99 count as 2 packs? Or do they even count at all? Any info is appreciated,thanks!

They count as 1.
    Do something nice for someone everyday, it will pay off in the long run.

Let us Pray.Hidden Content

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench(79)

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    thanks for the info
    I am an avid Atlanta Braves Auto collector. I am in the process of updating all my autos to a spreadsheet and organizing them. I am always looking for Atlanta Braves RCs Autos and also nice veteran autos.
    Havelist: Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by spuds1961 View Post
    They count as 1.
    Thx for the info!