Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    To CoolHandLuke
    I do have this card coming in the mail(week or so)
    2011-12 DOMINION COMPLETE ROOKIES QUAD JERSEYS #17 BLAKE GEOFFRION/25 BV $40

The cards i would be interested would be
    2010-11 Crown Royale Heirs To The Throne Prime #DD Drew Doughty - Quantity: 1 - BV: $25.00
    2011-12 Limited Freshmen Jumbo #4 Ryan Nugent-Hopkins - Quantity: 1 - BV: $40.00 - Owned by: CoolHandLuke

How would feel about a trade like this? And we would leave the trade pending until i receive the Geiffrion quad. I am also expecting a box of 2012-13 Classics Signatures, if i get any Habs i"ll give u first dibs. Let me know what u think?
    Trading for Autos and/or Patches of V Nichushkin, Crosby, Gretzky, P Roy, N Mackinnon and M Lemieux.
    Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by jhernjh View Post
    I would trade for those, any interest in what in anything i have
    looking for Pens & all i saw was the Malkin gu/10 so know that is out of range so do u have any other current roster Penguins ft?
    looking for Steelers- Antonio Brown, Big Ben, Troy Polamalu, Bradshaw, Joe Greene, L C Greenwood, Jack Ham, Jack Lambert, Steel Curtain era players
    Penguins- sidney crosby, marc-andre fleury, evgeni malkin
    Hidden Content

Bump
    Trading for Autos and/or Patches of V Nichushkin, Crosby, Gretzky, P Roy, N Mackinnon and M Lemieux.
    Hidden Content

i have a few quick cards, a couple roy inserts, and potentially a black diamond doughty rookie. Let me know if you have any canuck rookie cards available. Maybe once your bucket is done there will be a rookie folder?
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Looking for immortal inks autos. Will also trade for Canuck rookies, autos, and patches and tradebait. Wantlist is key!

I have a doughty quad rookie gems black diamond rc.
    SPXRULES****Hidden Content
    Looking for star player RC's from SPX, SPA, UDS1/2, SPGU, Ultimate & MORE!

PC Players: Martin Brodeur, Travis Zajac, Ozzie Smith, and Enos Slaughter. My Hidden Content .
    NOTE: I TRADE BASED ON BECKETT AND DO TAKE INTO CONSIDERATION SOME FAIR MARKET VALUE BASED ON SEVERAL SITES. IF YOU THINK YOUR CARD IS WORTH FIFTY TIMES THAT AND TRY TO SHOW HOW MY CARD IS WORTH THE SAME AS CARDBOARD FOUND IN A DUMPSTER THEN PLEASE DO NOT REPLY TO MY POSTS NOR MESSAGE ME. THANK YOU!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123