Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/9249358...7632598521626/
    Here is a couple steelers I have pictures of, I have alot more but I'm up at school now and do not have all my cards with me but I will be home this weekend. Definitely like the Urlacher Rookie LMK either way please if you see anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Betts View Post
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/9249358...7632598521626/
    Here is a couple steelers I have pictures of, I have alot more but I'm up at school now and do not have all my cards with me but I will be home this weekend. Definitely like the Urlacher Rookie LMK either way please if you see anything.
    we certainly can deal, the Urlacher books $50 & the Polamalu non bowman rc/multi color gu are a
    priority....then Dwyer but dont need Hines/ben/Sanders for sure....ru looking for other players/teams cause i would be glad to make a bigger deal and still have more fb not posted yet(will put the urlacher aside for u & wait for ur response)
    looking for Steelers- Antonio Brown, Big Ben, Troy Polamalu, Bradshaw, Joe Greene, L C Greenwood, Jack Ham, Jack Lambert, Steel Curtain era players
    Penguins- sidney crosby, marc-andre fleury, evgeni malkin
    Hidden Content

plz get back to me
    looking for Steelers- Antonio Brown, Big Ben, Troy Polamalu, Bradshaw, Joe Greene, L C Greenwood, Jack Ham, Jack Lambert, Steel Curtain era players
    Hidden Content

just added many gu and several auto
    Hidden Content

Sorry for the late reply. Would you do the Crown Tannehill jersey and Luck Topps Magic for the Woodley auto?
    Hidden Content
    Actively chasing down one certified autogrpah per NFL HOFer.
    NFL HOF Auto Wantlist: Hidden Content

SuperCollecting Ryan Tannehill! Unload it all here!

Quote Originally Posted by wavescrashing View Post
    Sorry for the late reply. Would you do the Crown Tannehill jersey and Luck Topps Magic for the Woodley auto?
    well, there is oher int in the Luck cards & would certainly add the other Tennehill rc but Woodley is not one of my fav these days
    Hidden Content

bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb
    Hidden Content

just added many gu and several auto
    Hidden Content

Interested in your Browns Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dad3309 View Post
    Interested in your Browns Thanks
    got a bunch to offer for sure so do u have any current roster Steelers ft?
    Hidden Content

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast