Amnesty Gang Throws Law-Abiders Under the Bus

President Obama and the bipartisan Gang of Eight in Washington who want to create a "pathway to citizenship" for millions of illegal aliens have sent a message loud and clear to those who follow the rules: You're...

More...

from what I heard on the news this morning, the amnesty would have illegals paying a penalty (didn't hear what that would be), getting in line behind the people looking to gain citizenship legally, and urging them to learn english.

I get the fact that being here illegally is illegal but at some point I think the best thing to do is to get as many illegal emigrants documented so they are paying in to the tax system. To me that's the biggest issue that I have. If one is using the things that governments provide they should be able to pay into the pool of tax money.

If they really wanted to crack down on illegal emigration they'd crack down the employers paying workers under the table for tax evasion.
    Check out my NEW FaceBook Fan page of my abstract painting and graphic design work!!!
    Hidden Content

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    How dare you try to punish job creators.
    Patiently waiting for someone to bring back sax solos and keytars non ironically.

Quote Originally Posted by Wickabee View Post
    How dare you try to punish job creators.
    lol. to me that's the key to stop illegal immigration. lock down the employers and there's fewer ways to make a living without proper documentation.
    Check out my NEW FaceBook Fan page of my abstract painting and graphic design work!!!
    Hidden Content

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    Quote Originally Posted by shrewsbury View Post
    crime?
    Banana?
    Patiently waiting for someone to bring back sax solos and keytars non ironically.