Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See bobobag's Items on eBay

Amnesty Gang Throws Law-Abiders Under the Bus

President Obama and the bipartisan Gang of Eight in Washington who want to create a "pathway to citizenship" for millions of illegal aliens have sent a message loud and clear to those who follow the rules: You're...

More...

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Star_Cards's Items on eBay

from what I heard on the news this morning, the amnesty would have illegals paying a penalty (didn't hear what that would be), getting in line behind the people looking to gain citizenship legally, and urging them to learn english.

I get the fact that being here illegally is illegal but at some point I think the best thing to do is to get as many illegal emigrants documented so they are paying in to the tax system. To me that's the biggest issue that I have. If one is using the things that governments provide they should be able to pay into the pool of tax money.

If they really wanted to crack down on illegal emigration they'd crack down the employers paying workers under the table for tax evasion.

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

How dare you try to punish job creators.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Star_Cards's Items on eBay

How dare you try to punish job creators.

lol. to me that's the key to stop illegal immigration. lock down the employers and there's fewer ways to make a living without proper documentation.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bodyelectricmethod's Items on eBay

crime?

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country