Miles Head Bowman Chrome refractor auto??

Curious. I've been looking for a Miles Head 2012 Bowman Chrome refractor auto, and I'll be damned if I can even find one. I've looked on Ebay back to November, and none were listed or sold. There are none for sale now. None on comc.com, or on sportsbuy.com.

I've seen the base auto, the gold and red refractor autos. I've never seen a base refractor auto or blue refractor auto.

Are these ssp? Does anybody even have one? Beckett says both the blue and base refractor autos exist. Ok, where?
    Hidden Content
    Formerly lambeausouth
    Hi, I'm Bill. Cheesehead by birth. Packer and Brewer fanatic by choice.
    I will treat all SCF members with respect. I ask that you please do the same.

Seems odd. I checked Beckett and they have no scans of either and nobody has the card in their inventory there. For a card that is relatively new of a product that a lot of people break it is something you should have seen by now. There have been SP cards before but they were usually redemptions and stated by Topps. I don't think there were any stealth SPs but then again I'm not an expert on Bowman stuff.
    Trade Bucket: Hidden Content

Ya, it is weird, Pwaldo. I'm still looking for the first glimpse of one.
    Hidden Content
    Formerly lambeausouth
    Hi, I'm Bill. Cheesehead by birth. Packer and Brewer fanatic by choice.
    I will treat all SCF members with respect. I ask that you please do the same.