Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

View Poll Results: Is Jesus God?

Voters
28. This poll is closed
  • Yes

11 39.29%
  • No

8 28.57%
  • Partially

2 7.14%
  • Not Sure

4 14.29%
  • Don't care

3 10.71%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Is Jesus God?

SCF Rewards
    Country

Scientology is right, everything else is wrong!
    God is Santa, and Santa is actually Duncan McLeod of the clan McLeod.
    Heaven doesn't exist, the only true afterlife is Valhalla.
    Dogs and cats are the same animal.
    Last edited by jmatchett; 01-30-2013 at 06:22 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bodyelectricmethod's Items on eBay

I hope not, I don't have that kind of money!!!!

OPG Staff

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Giants New York Yankees New York Rangers

I voted yes, as I believe in the Holy Trinity.....it is what I was taught as a Catholic. In our teachings there are three persons in the one Godhead, God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit.....this is the Blessed Trinity. Obviously, there are other religions that don't see it this way, but it is a tenant of our faith as it is in the Apostles' Creed the foundation of my Catholic belief........

BANNED

Country
    See skatesave's Items on eBay

We are all children of God so that goes without saying. Now if you are saying is he the begotton son of God then you have an interesting debate.....

I am not a child of god, I am a child of the World, so it does go with saying. You DO NOT speak on my behalf.

BANNED

Country

I voted yes, as I believe in the Holy Trinity.....it is what I was taught as a Catholic. In our teachings there are three persons in the one Godhead, God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit.....this is the Blessed Trinity. Obviously, there are other religions that don't see it this way, but it is a tenant of our faith as it is in the Apostles' Creed the foundation of my Catholic belief........

I was raised a catholic, and what I have been taught in the last 22 years is that the catholic church employs, then hides Pedophiles. Ghosts don't impregnate women, try some common sense, and stop harbouring criminals.
    Last edited by centrehice; 01-30-2013 at 08:02 PM.

OPG Staff

SCF Rewards
    Country

I was raised a catholic, and what I have been taught in the last 22 years is that the catholic church employs, then hides Pedophiles. Ghosts don't impregnate women, try some common sense, and stop harbouring criminals

Hmmm....common sense eh? How about not blaming an entire religion and its worshippers on the hurt and pain it caused you? Did you ever stop and think if the wrongs that were committed to you never happened.....you might see things differently......just sayin....

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

Hmmm....common sense eh? How about not blaming an entire religion and its worshippers on the hurt and pain it caused you? Did you ever stop and think if the wrongs that were committed to you never happened.....you might see things differently......just sayin....

That can be said of anything though.

BANNED

Country

They are a criminal institution that shifts blame, then transfers the accused to Rome for their own self-protection. Don't lose sight of the injustice that has happened to others, all of it of a criminal nature.

Whether you agree with me or not, Ratzinger at the time that all this started, was JPII's..... - The Pope's Putbull, he was responsible for the archdiocese of the the entire catholic church. He made the conscious decision, to :

1. At first blame the children
    2. Move the priest to another parish, once guilt was established
    3. Protect the archbishops in the synod, under who's guidance the priest were kiddy-fiddling.
    4. Move the archbishops to Rome to protect them from the Laws of the USA, Ireland, Canada, Central and South American countries
    5. Move the pedophile priests guilty to Rome to protect them from the Laws of the various countries above

Ratzinger as 2IC was responsible for the laissez-faire diplomacy, that has nothing to do with me. Because Ratzinger was a man of action (he comes by it naturally - Hitler Jugend), he protected Cardinals, Archbishops and Priests, then offered cash to the abused and hushed everything up...... He was rewarded with the Papacy.

The catholic church in the USA should be fully prosecuted under the RICO Act. That's the Racketeer-Influenced, Corrupt Organization's Act.

If not, then have the Vatican extradite Cardinal Bernard Law from the Vatican, and send him back to Boston with his guilty priests and archbishops to stand trail for child molestation, mental abuse, and physical endangerment.
    Last edited by centrehice; 01-30-2013 at 08:33 PM.

OPG Staff

SCF Rewards
    Country

That can be said of anything though.

True, we are all a bi-product of our experiences. I guess what I am trying to say that the religion and beliefs have nothing to do with the evil people that use it as a hideout to commit horrific acts. Do I agree with the way the recent church has handled it's abuse of children? Absolutely not, but in the same respect, it is not going to cause me to change my beliefs that are based on scripture, I believe to be, right for me.

BANNED

Country

True, we are all a bi-product of our experiences. I guess what I am trying to say that the religion and beliefs have nothing to do with the evil people that use it as a hideout to commit horrific acts. Do I agree with the way the recent church has handled it's abuse of children? Absolutely not, but in the same respect, it is not going to cause me to change my beliefs that are based on scripture, I believe to be, right for me.

You can have your beliefs, but if you continue to support an organization like the catholic church, when you know full well that the man at the top directed all the theatre after those horrific crimes were committed, then you are as guilty and as hypocritical as the the current pope and his entourage.

You should be making a statement about your Faith, but you should also condemn your church and worship elsewhere, because the catholic church is a corrupt organization that protects and gives succour to Pedophiles, and that my friend is as criminal as it gets.

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast