Poll: Is Jesus God?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 116

Thread: Is Jesus God?

  1. #31
    Scientology is right, everything else is wrong!
    God is Santa, and Santa is actually Duncan McLeod of the clan McLeod.
    Heaven doesn't exist, the only true afterlife is Valhalla.
    Dogs and cats are the same animal.
    Last edited by jmatchett; 01-30-2013 at 05:22 PM.

  2. #32
    I hope not, I don't have that kind of money!!!!
    Jay Shrewsbury
    Hidden Content

  3. #33
    I voted yes, as I believe in the Holy Trinity.....it is what I was taught as a Catholic. In our teachings there are three persons in the one Godhead, God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit.....this is the Blessed Trinity. Obviously, there are other religions that don't see it this way, but it is a tenant of our faith as it is in the Apostles' Creed the foundation of my Catholic belief........
    SCF Inventory: Hidden Content
    Football Bucket: Hidden Content
    Baseball Bucket:Hidden Content
    Hockey Bucket:Hidden Content
    Basketball Bucket: Hidden Content

  4. #34
    Quote Originally Posted by mrveggieman View Post
    We are all children of God so that goes without saying. Now if you are saying is he the begotton son of God then you have an interesting debate.....

    I am not a child of god, I am a child of the World, so it does go with saying. You DO NOT speak on my behalf.

  5. #35
    Quote Originally Posted by mess0312 View Post
    I voted yes, as I believe in the Holy Trinity.....it is what I was taught as a Catholic. In our teachings there are three persons in the one Godhead, God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit.....this is the Blessed Trinity. Obviously, there are other religions that don't see it this way, but it is a tenant of our faith as it is in the Apostles' Creed the foundation of my Catholic belief........


    I was raised a catholic, and what I have been taught in the last 22 years is that the catholic church employs, then hides Pedophiles. Ghosts don't impregnate women, try some common sense, and stop harbouring criminals.
    Last edited by centrehice; 01-30-2013 at 07:02 PM.

  6. #36
    Quote Originally Posted by centrehice View Post
    I was raised a catholic, and what I have been taught in the last 22 years is that the catholic church employs, then hides Pedophiles. Ghosts don't impregnate women, try some common sense, and stop harbouring criminals
    Hmmm....common sense eh? How about not blaming an entire religion and its worshippers on the hurt and pain it caused you? Did you ever stop and think if the wrongs that were committed to you never happened.....you might see things differently......just sayin....
    SCF Inventory: Hidden Content
    Football Bucket: Hidden Content
    Baseball Bucket:Hidden Content
    Hockey Bucket:Hidden Content
    Basketball Bucket: Hidden Content

  7. #37


    Wickabee's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    17,360
    Country
    Card Cash
    250.00
    Savings
    0.00
    Blog Entries
    2
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)

    View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    Quote Originally Posted by mess0312 View Post
    Hmmm....common sense eh? How about not blaming an entire religion and its worshippers on the hurt and pain it caused you? Did you ever stop and think if the wrongs that were committed to you never happened.....you might see things differently......just sayin....
    That can be said of anything though.
    Patiently waiting for someone to bring back sax solos and keytars non ironically.

  8. #38
    Quote Originally Posted by mess0312 View Post
    Hmmm....common sense eh? How about not blaming an entire religion and its worshippers on the hurt and pain it caused you? Did you ever stop and think if the wrongs that were committed to you never happened.....you might see things differently......just sayin....
    They are a criminal institution that shifts blame, then transfers the accused to Rome for their own self-protection. Don't lose sight of the injustice that has happened to others, all of it of a criminal nature.

    Whether you agree with me or not, Ratzinger at the time that all this started, was JPII's..... - The Pope's Putbull, he was responsible for the archdiocese of the the entire catholic church. He made the conscious decision, to :

    1. At first blame the children
    2. Move the priest to another parish, once guilt was established
    3. Protect the archbishops in the synod, under who's guidance the priest were kiddy-fiddling.
    4. Move the archbishops to Rome to protect them from the Laws of the USA, Ireland, Canada, Central and South American countries
    5. Move the pedophile priests guilty to Rome to protect them from the Laws of the various countries above


    Ratzinger as 2IC was responsible for the laissez-faire diplomacy, that has nothing to do with me. Because Ratzinger was a man of action (he comes by it naturally - Hitler Jugend), he protected Cardinals, Archbishops and Priests, then offered cash to the abused and hushed everything up...... He was rewarded with the Papacy.

    The catholic church in the USA should be fully prosecuted under the RICO Act. That's the Racketeer-Influenced, Corrupt Organization's Act.

    If not, then have the Vatican extradite Cardinal Bernard Law from the Vatican, and send him back to Boston with his guilty priests and archbishops to stand trail for child molestation, mental abuse, and physical endangerment.
    Last edited by centrehice; 01-30-2013 at 07:33 PM.

  9. #39
    Quote Originally Posted by Wickabee View Post
    That can be said of anything though.
    True, we are all a bi-product of our experiences. I guess what I am trying to say that the religion and beliefs have nothing to do with the evil people that use it as a hideout to commit horrific acts. Do I agree with the way the recent church has handled it's abuse of children? Absolutely not, but in the same respect, it is not going to cause me to change my beliefs that are based on scripture, I believe to be, right for me.
    SCF Inventory: Hidden Content
    Football Bucket: Hidden Content
    Baseball Bucket:Hidden Content
    Hockey Bucket:Hidden Content
    Basketball Bucket: Hidden Content

  10. #40
    Quote Originally Posted by mess0312 View Post
    True, we are all a bi-product of our experiences. I guess what I am trying to say that the religion and beliefs have nothing to do with the evil people that use it as a hideout to commit horrific acts. Do I agree with the way the recent church has handled it's abuse of children? Absolutely not, but in the same respect, it is not going to cause me to change my beliefs that are based on scripture, I believe to be, right for me.

    You can have your beliefs, but if you continue to support an organization like the catholic church, when you know full well that the man at the top directed all the theatre after those horrific crimes were committed, then you are as guilty and as hypocritical as the the current pope and his entourage.

    You should be making a statement about your Faith, but you should also condemn your church and worship elsewhere, because the catholic church is a corrupt organization that protects and gives succour to Pedophiles, and that my friend is as criminal as it gets.

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •