Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

View Poll Results: Is Jesus God?

Voters
28. This poll is closed
  • Yes

11 39.29%
  • No

8 28.57%
  • Partially

2 7.14%
  • Not Sure

4 14.29%
  • Don't care

3 10.71%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Is Jesus God?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bbra9027's Items on eBay

I voted no from my knowledge of the topic, but I think it's open to interpretation within the religion.

I would think you would vote no anyway because you are an atheist. I guess the question could be asked two ways. Do you believe that Jesus is God? And do you believe that the bible teaches that Jesus is God?
    Drug and smoke free trading.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content cardscomicsmoviesandgames
    Hidden Content darkdemon202404

SCF Rewards
    Country

We are all children of God so that goes without saying. Now if you are saying is he the begotton son of God then you have an interesting debate.....

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

We are all children of God so that goes without saying. Now if you are saying is he the begotton son of God then you have an interesting debate.....

What part of "God sent his only begotten son" do you have trouble with?

SCF Rewards
    Country

What part of "God sent his only begotten son" do you have trouble with?

Why would God need to go through the trouble of begottening anyone?

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

Why would God need to go through the trouble of begottening anyone?

I don't understand the question. Are you saying the passage is void because you wouldn't do that?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Star_Cards's Items on eBay

I can see that but just because I'm an atheist doesn't mean I can't have an understanding of the christian god. That is how I answered the question. I guess it's like I know that superheroes don't really exist but I can discuss them based off of their stories.

As far as what I personally believe is that jesus is not god because I do not believe in god and my belief in jesus is no more than he was just a guy that helped start a religion.. in a nut shell of course.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Wouldnt that be something if we actually figured it out today on this thread. But since that wont happen Im gonna say yes.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bodyelectricmethod's Items on eBay

back to the forsake line? again Jesus was quoting the OT.

Koran? just an attempt to make their sound legit off the back of Christians.

whether you believe in God or not, it is undisputable we all derive from the same thing and consist of the same things, so how could Jesus not be God?

does not anyone here talk to themselves, ration with themselves, think for themselves? if so, then you can get the idea of how Jesus would pray to God.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See kadey9955's Items on eBay

It says in the bible ; i am the alpha and the omega, the first and the last, the beginning and the end. Alpha is the first letter in the greek alphabet; omega is the last. Jesus is god, and he fills the universe and our lives from start to finish and beyond. I would appreciate all of you praying for me, and as i read some of the things you said i know we need to pray for each other. God bless each one of us

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Always been taught that he is God.

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast