Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Panini QC Gallery - 57 Images from 2012-13 Limited

Carey Price fan and collector!
    Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 200 Unique Cards + 8 1/1's!!!

Also collecting: Subban, Gallagher, Galchenyuk, Pacioretty, and many retired legends!

Still not completely sold on those manufactured patches. But the Trophy Winners autos look stunning!

Hidden Content
    ALWAYS LOOKING FOR Stephen Harper, Frazer McLaren, Nicklas Backstrom, and any Lacrosse cards!

Really like the idea of Limited Travels... and those Trophy cards look great. Can't wait to see the checklist.

The Limited Duels is pretty interesting and I like that they included Grabovski. He is hardly in any product.
    Collecting: auto's and game used patches of Jari Kurri, Grant Fuhr, Paul Coffey and other 80's Oilers. Also looking Ed Belfour autos. For all players, it doesn't matter what team they are shown with.

Limited Travels are great.
    I will probably try and get the Board Members insert set - different idea
    I do not like those manufactured patches though, never have. Still need some for one of my PCs, but have been avoiding them (I may change my mind when I see one in hand)
    My Wantlist: Hidden Content
    My Tradelist: Hidden Content
    I collect: Jonathan Cheechoo, Zach Hamill, Brett Bulmer & Shawn Chambers

Surprise to see a robert mayer card, I don't remember him playing for Montreal and according to hockeydb:
    http://www.hockeydb.com/ihdb/stats/p....php?pid=90938
    He player the last three years in hamilton but no stats for the NHL???
    Hidden Content

I collect all Montreal Canadien. Hidden Content for player, teams you collect

Love the 'limited travels' idea. Would live to see a checklist of those
    Hidden Content

Always looking for Bruins PC cards - Shields, 1/1s, anything high end! PM me if you want to trade!

Quote Originally Posted by CoolHandLuke View Post
    Surprise to see a robert mayer card, I don't remember him playing for Montreal and according to hockeydb:
    http://www.hockeydb.com/ihdb/stats/p....php?pid=90938
    He player the last three years in hamilton but no stats for the NHL???
    Was he a backup for a game? Or maybe Panini was just banking on using new rookies and backfired

I think he was a back up but don't they have to play to get a NHL card? I guess it was enough since all other made a rookie of him...
    Hidden Content

I collect all Montreal Canadien. Hidden Content for player, teams you collect

Don't goalies just have to be on the bench to get a card?
    My Wantlist: Hidden Content
    My Tradelist: Hidden Content
    I collect: Jonathan Cheechoo, Zach Hamill, Brett Bulmer & Shawn Chambers

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast