Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast
    Do you have any other Tigers?

I have interest in these cards, listed in priority order:

Carlos Ruiz 2005 Leaf Limited rookie auto #/d 499 (can I please see digital pic/scan of this card?)
    Robinson Cano 2003 bowman rookie (is this card #124?)
    Frank Robinson 2003 ud authentics jsy #/d 350
    Carlton Fisk 2005 SP jsy

How about the Robinson and the Fisk? I think thats more than fair

There a number of Jones on my tradelist.
    Modern & vintage set needs, trade list and my pc list ---> Hidden Content
    All well organized and regularly updated.

TRADING NOTE : I ask that you post all trades so I can verify I still have the cards and then allow up to 1 week for shipment. This is my busy time of year.

Again, I have a good variety of Andrew Jones cards. Do u have any Roger Clemens to trade with? Please LMK Thanks, Rich

No Clemens besdes base. I do have a 2003 ud game face Roger Clemens/Mike Pazza Face Off card. Extremley thick nice looking card. bv is 20

I would do one of the following three options for the 2 AJ GU cards with total BV $30:

Option 1
    Carlos Ruiz 2005 Leaf Limited rookie auto #/d 499 (can I please see digital pic/scan of this card?) BV $25

Option 2
    Robinson Cano 2003 bowman rookie (is this card #124?) BV $12
    Frank Robinson 2003 ud authentics jsy #/d 350 BV $15

Option 3
    $10 for both delivered in bubble mailer.

Thanks,
    Mike

The cano and ruiz were ncluded in a trade made last night for a Jones' lot. Sorry.

Do you have any more gu or autos or RCs in baseball? Or, were you interested in buying?

Ive got a Mitch Hanigar Rookie Auto Refractor from 2012 Bowman Draft. I know hes not a big name, but who knows, maybe hes the next Pujols. I could throw in a Bryce Harper base RC too

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast