New stuff for sale---megatron/tebow/ap/kobe/contenders l@@k

All prices are dlvd. If there is anything else you see in my bucket, just pm me.

Thanks for looking!

Calvin 100
    Rivers 85
    Tebow $175---very tough to find 3 colors....none on ebay have sold and none even listed
    charles 20
    ap 50
    quad 25
    kobe 60----its the gold version.

PMS WORK BEST!
    Always looking for HIGH END Andrew Luck autos, Jose Fernandez, Dylan Bundy, Oscar Tevares, Josh Bell, Carlos Martinez high end chrome autos

Hidden Content

are you only looking to sell?? This is a trade only forum so lmk if that is an option
    Hidden Content

I trade by bv, sv, whichever makes the most sense in that deal. Don't expect me to accept a deal that you wouldn't if the roles were reversed!! Will get to the PO when I can. Let me know when you plan to send out unless you are MSF.

dang i think chris had a tebow 3 color on here for $125...should have nabbed it
    Under the same name on beckett over 180 trades in 2 years. Bring on the offers!
    Hidden Content

Always looking for Cutler rc autos

3 colors are absolutely impossible to find. Yea I'm open to trading for basketball.
    Always looking for HIGH END Andrew Luck autos, Jose Fernandez, Dylan Bundy, Oscar Tevares, Josh Bell, Carlos Martinez high end chrome autos

Hidden Content

will you trade and if so who will you trade for?