Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Getting out of hobby basically everything for sale

Lost interest in collecting and looking to get rid of some stuff from my bucket, really only looking to keep Yunel PC and a few Red Sox Cards. Other than that everything is for sale including the not for trade section. The more you buy the bigger the discount i will give.

Send me an offer ask for a price, doesn't really matter to me.

Will trade for golf clubs/gear and NBA or Soccer Jerseys, or Xbox 360 games

Here are just some of the cards that are in my bucket, everything else is in the bucket in my sig

Last edited by royhibbertman; 02-07-2013 at 07:13 PM. Reason: Cards are sold
    Hidden Content

Always looking for Yunel Escobar, Cameron Maybin, Jon Lester, and other Red Sox!!!!Send To Phone

2. Wata Photo
    Bump
    Hidden Content

Always looking for Yunel Escobar, Cameron Maybin, Jon Lester, and other Red Sox!!!!Send To Phone

up some nice cards here
    Hidden Content

please pm a price on the lot
    I COLLECT CLETE THOMAS - TRADING IN YOUR FAVOR FOR CLETE THOMAS RED REFS, PLATES, ETC.
    TRADE SITE: Hidden Content

Looking for 50's and 60's Detroit Tigers Topps base cards listed here: Hidden Content

Lot meaning just the pictured cards or every card in my bucket

Quote Originally Posted by thebradau View Post
    please pm a price on the lot
    Hidden Content

griffey rookies lmk

UMASS WOMENS WHITEOUT! I love the random pics in people's buckets I should make a collage
    I collect Lamar Miller(football) and Billy Hamilton(baseball)- Hidden Content

What are you asking on the sandoval auto?
    Collecting patches and autos of Buckeyes, SF Giants, SF 49ers,Browns, Indians, Cavs. Kevin Randleman and Mark Coleman items....
    Check the bucket for trades.....
    Hidden Content
    The argument can't be broken!

Quote Originally Posted by royhibbertman View Post
    Lot meaning just the pictured cards or every card in my bucket
    everything you are looking to move
    I COLLECT CLETE THOMAS - TRADING IN YOUR FAVOR FOR CLETE THOMAS RED REFS, PLATES, ETC.
    TRADE SITE: Hidden Content

Looking for 50's and 60's Detroit Tigers Topps base cards listed here: Hidden Content

up
    Hidden Content

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast