From Russia with love! Mini WHALE came today

Hello! Im very excited today as this card ive been looking for ,for 2 years popped up.As some of you may know,im trying to find all the nameplates of HOF players i can.Ive got a nice collection so far.If i remember correctly, 5 of these tretiaks were on ebay with 2 weeks of enshrined going live,all of them had wayyy to high of BIN's.I didnt think they would all sell, and of course they did for crazy amounts.I know 3 went to russian collectors right away to be stored in a PC for ever.I havnt seen one since. A few days ago i did a random enshrined search and found this one,it had been listed for 14 minutes.I was in shock the seller did not want more than he did as a BIN and i quickly paid for the card. So here it is, Vladislav Tretiak 1/1 from a jersey while playing with the Soviet Union. Thanks for the look!
    Looking for rare guy lafleur items, and HOF game used nameplates.
    Hidden Content
    Lafleur PC
    Hidden Content

2. Wata Photo
    I love how unlike other Nameplates the letter doesn't pop out, congrats!!

Hidden Content
    ALWAYS LOOKING FOR Stephen Harper, Frazer McLaren, Nicklas Backstrom, and any Lacrosse cards!

That's just insane-o man............

Does it smell like communism???

PS after looking at your bucket I've finally figured out which Superlative autos I'm missing, thanks eh!
    Hidden Content Hidden Content Hidden Content , you FAVORITED a complaint? Did you even read any of it???

Hidden Content Hidden Content We thought you were a Pierre-Marc Bouchard fan.

Glad that card came a "Russian" to your house lol....all joking aside....one of the best Nameplates I have seen!! Congrats!!!!

Beauty. Absolute beauty
    Hidden Content
    Pics here: Hidden Content
    Super Collecting Semyon Varlamov. Complete wantlist: Hidden Content
    Also looking for Kovalchuk/Ovechkin/Yakupov

Awesome card. Congratulations on picking it up.
    COLLECTING NY RANGERS
    Most Wanted: 1995-96 Upper Deck Electric Ice Gold #224 Adam Graves, #329 Adam Graves,
    2003-04 Parkhurst Rookie Jersey And Sticks #SJ3 Mark Messier,
    2006-07 Sweet Shot #71 Henrik Lundqvist
    Hidden Content , Hidden Content , Hidden Content

That's an amazing acquisition. Congrats to you!
    Carey Price fan and collector - want your hard-signed autos!
    Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 195 Unique Cards + 8 1/1's!!!

What a beauty. Congrats.
    Hockey: Detroit Red Wings and Original six teams. Zetterberg, Datsyuk, Lidstrom and Emerson Etem.
    Baseball: Matt Kemp, Mike Trout, Mark Trumbo, Jered Weaver, Adam Jones and Dodgers
    My Hidden Content .

What an amazing piece of history. Congrats on the huge addition
    WTTF :
    Erik Karlsson/Marian Hossa/Billy Smith/Nick Foligno/SP Bobby Hull