2012 SP Authentic Breaks have been slow to post....

Interesting.....I have to pick my case up later today.....surprised not to see more breaks being posted. The ones from yesterday were a little rough......good thing most of it is for the PC, but me thinks a 75% return on investment shy of a BIG hit may be a stretch....
    Shoot me an email and I will forward you an excel spreadsheet of all the stuff I am looking to buy!

I need your 1997 Black Diamond Doubles and Triples! Hidden Content

Always looking for Upper Deck Stuff and Autographed Mini Helmets

its a nice product, boxes should be in the 85-90 range though because of the unknown random rookies

Whatever you get of Boise State guys, please PM me! (Moore, Martin, McClellin, Shoemaker)
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content (finally organized!) and Hidden Content

SCF's Resident BOISE STATE Collector
    Matt Ware Super Collector

i posted my 8 packs from today and got a nice tanny 3-color patch RPA! It is being busted like crazy on BO! Not many post their breaks here any more! But traffic it up! Not seeing it, but ok!
    Go Gators and Bears!
    I only collect Justin Blackmon and I guess I am getting in the SUPER collector range of Alshon Jeffery! Over 40 autos and rising!

Check out cards infinity with Chris. He opens so many packs and boxes. Personally, I love sp authentic and want some of the patch autos

Quote Originally Posted by eliteco3 View Post
    its a nice product, boxes should be in the 85-90 range though because of the unknown random rookies
    Yea, I don't think Luck is in it and RGIII is a redemption. I've seen autos of guys that I've never even heard of before.

waiting for contenders myself
    Please use a blank to cover any jersey window while shipping. I collect Topps chrome and contenders autos and HOF autos.

"If you don't stand for something, you will fall for anything."
    Let one walk alone, committing no sin, with few wishes and no qualms.

Hidden Content