12 Score Red Zone #308 Brandon Weeden RC #13/20 FT

BV $30. Looking for the best Bears card(s) I can get whether it's GU,patch or auto but the card has to show the player in a Bears uniform. I'd prefer current stars and greats over current rookies.

Thanks,
    Brett
    Last edited by bblair_2002; 02-02-2013 at 10:44 PM.
    Hidden Content
    Trading for Albert Pujols,2012 Topps Gold Sparkle,2013 Topps Emerald,2014 Topps Red Hot parallels and golf event used/autographs. Mail when you say you will mail or appropriate feedback will be given. If there's a delay,please let me know at the time the trade is made.

Quote Originally Posted by dxdominator View Post
    I have a few bears on my list
    See a couple but don't think they add up to the Weeden.
    Hidden Content
    Trading for Albert Pujols,2012 Topps Gold Sparkle,2013 Topps Emerald,2014 Topps Red Hot parallels and golf event used/autographs. Mail when you say you will mail or appropriate feedback will be given. If there's a delay,please let me know at the time the trade is made.

Bump this up.
    Hidden Content