Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    TCC (54)
    Country
    See kj34nysports's Items on eBay

Missing Hit replacement package in! Not bad.. thanks Panini!

So I broke a box of 12-13 Totally Certified and pulled 4 GU and 2 Autos, the box advertises 3 autos so I sent in all the necessary items to get a replacement autographs. I prob wouldnt have gone through the trouble in a normal situation but the box was bad overall so I gave it a shot. Only took about a week and I got my replacement package in! I was very happy with the quickness of the response.

Heres what they sent.

Well this covers the missing auto...

Rookie Roll Call Reggie Jackson auto:

then they added these extras along with it!

Totally Red Bobby Jackson Jsy:

Totally Red LaMarcus Aldridge Jsy:

Totally Blue Kevin Durant Jsy 06/99

Pretty happy with the package, thanks to Panini for the quick turn around and solid package!! All are FT or FS Thanks!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bendenham's Items on eBay

Man, that is almost as good as some whole boxes of the stuff! Awesome stuff.

-Ben

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See beller20nba's Items on eBay

Congrats mate, and they handled it fast too! Thats a first!

Kind of strange though that they sent a numbered jersey card of one of the best current players, that obviously was not inserted in to boxes and thus no chance of pulling it. Typical panini to put in garbage players GU in boxes and leave out the ones you would actually be excited about to pull.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    TCC (54)
    Country
    See kj34nysports's Items on eBay

Congrats mate, and they handled it fast too! Thats a first!

Kind of strange though that they sent a numbered jersey card of one of the best current players, that obviously was not inserted in to boxes and thus no chance of pulling it. Typical panini to put in garbage players GU in boxes and leave out the ones you would actually be excited about to pull.

yea I always wonder that myself, ive seen people get Dan Marino Patch/Autos /5 as replacments before, it makes me wonder if they go on the secondary market and possibly buy back some of their own cards to use as replacements sometimes. I doubt it but I guess its possible.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See cgb_orl's Items on eBay

Good turnaround!!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Kevin durant jersey looks cool