Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

looking to buy maybe trade

My Other thread got old so I have about 50 concealed cash i would like to spend. The only 2 things i really have for trade is a julio jones auto 8x10 and a trent richardson mark ingram dual auto 8x10, and a T-Rich IP auto card, they are for sale also. But anyways i am looking for former alabama football players, torrey smith, and any nice patches. Or just anything that catches my eye. I would really only like patches and autos unless low numbered cards. I have some nice torrey smith incoming that i will only trade towards a julio spa or something i reallllly like. Also might go after any former north carolina basketball player autos and relics. Thanks and please post a price.
    Alabama players
    Mark ingram
    Julio jones
    Marcel dareus(patches are a must unless in college jersey)
    Marquis maze
    Dre kirkpatrick
    Mark barron
    Donte hightower
    Courtney upshaw
    Terrence cody
    Javier arenas
    Greg mccelroy and etc.
    Check out my bucket:
    Hidden Content
    I collect former North Carolina basketball players, and former Alabama football players.

I have a few NC basketball alumni in my bucket, but also have a T-Rich Chrome Variation SP RC if interested.
    Sorry... "Lower than ebay" makes no sense when 1 card went for $4 and the rest go for $30+
    LF Good Stuff of: R. Wilson, Peyton, Megatron, AP, T.Y. Hilton, Durant, R. Westbrook,
    S. Curry, Trey Burke, Miggy, Hamilton, Chipper, Verlander, Fielder, Trout, Harper
    Photo BucketHidden Content

I might be interested in the Trent depending on the price. And I didnt see any UNC besides the green and not really interested in that but I did like the Davidson lol.
    Check out my bucket:
    Hidden Content
    I collect former North Carolina basketball players, and former Alabama football players.

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Transferred Feedback
    TR (19)

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    I have a few Ingram and jones rcs and ref rcs and a 8x10 of mount Cody auto ed
    Hidden Content
    -BECKETT SUPER COLLECTOR JULY 2006 ISSUE#196+NOV 2008 ISSUE #220 i collect Ed Reed,Ravens,Baltimore Colts+ nice stuff
    Hidden Content

I already have a Cody 8x10 auto framed, and lmk what you got, I would really only be interested in the #'d cards possibly. What do you have of torrey smith?
    Check out my bucket:
    Hidden Content

I have Dre Kirkpatrick and Dontae Hightower Prismatic autos from 2012 Leaf Metal Draft if you're interested. Let me know, thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by wmhoffman2 View Post
    I have Dre Kirkpatrick and Dontae Hightower Prismatic autos from 2012 Leaf Metal Draft if you're interested. Let me know, thanks.
    They are /99 right I would be interested.
    Check out my bucket:
    Hidden Content

They are, I tried sending you a message but your inbox is full. I would do 5 per + 2 for shipping. Let me know, thanks.

Pm sent
    Check out my bucket:
    Hidden Content

Check my team lot thread thx
    Hidden Content

YES...OUR CAT'S LICKIN' MY EAR!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast