Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

looking to buy maybe trade

My Other thread got old so I have about 50 concealed cash i would like to spend. The only 2 things i really have for trade is a julio jones auto 8x10 and a trent richardson mark ingram dual auto 8x10, and a T-Rich IP auto card, they are for sale also. But anyways i am looking for former alabama football players, torrey smith, and any nice patches. Or just anything that catches my eye. I would really only like patches and autos unless low numbered cards. I have some nice torrey smith incoming that i will only trade towards a julio spa or something i reallllly like. Also might go after any former north carolina basketball player autos and relics. Thanks and please post a price.
    Alabama players
    Mark ingram
    Julio jones
    Marcel dareus(patches are a must unless in college jersey)
    Marquis maze
    Dre kirkpatrick
    Mark barron
    Donte hightower
    Courtney upshaw
    Terrence cody
    Javier arenas
    Greg mccelroy and etc.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I have a few NC basketball alumni in my bucket, but also have a T-Rich Chrome Variation SP RC if interested.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I might be interested in the Trent depending on the price. And I didnt see any UNC besides the green and not really interested in that but I did like the Davidson lol.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    TR (19)
    Country

I have a few Ingram and jones rcs and ref rcs and a 8x10 of mount Cody auto ed

SCF Rewards
    Country

I already have a Cody 8x10 auto framed, and lmk what you got, I would really only be interested in the #'d cards possibly. What do you have of torrey smith?

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See wmhoffman87's Items on eBay

I have Dre Kirkpatrick and Dontae Hightower Prismatic autos from 2012 Leaf Metal Draft if you're interested. Let me know, thanks.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I have Dre Kirkpatrick and Dontae Hightower Prismatic autos from 2012 Leaf Metal Draft if you're interested. Let me know, thanks.

They are /99 right I would be interested.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See wmhoffman87's Items on eBay

They are, I tried sending you a message but your inbox is full. I would do 5 per + 2 for shipping. Let me know, thanks.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Pm sent

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Green Bay Packers
    Twitter: @tjmcb73 See pepperjack_king's Items on eBay Instagram:

Check my team lot thread thx

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast