Results 1 to 7 of 7
  1. #1

    Basketball for hockey cards!

    Looking to get rid of my basketball tradebait and maybe some PC for hockey tradebait. Open to mostly anything but I'm not interested in base cards.
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Looking for autos of Pavel Bure and Trevor Linden and immortal inks autos!
    ~if you have time to make a thread then you have time to respond to posts and pms!~

  2. #2
    If you have any reprints/inserts of..


    Joe Dumars G 1985–99 2
    Dennis Rodman F 1986–93
    Isiah Thomas 1981–94
    Vinnie Johnso n G 1981–91

    Bob Lanier C 1970–80

    Dave Bing Guard 1966–75
    Bill Laimbeer C, 1982–94
    William Davidson Team owner 1974–2009 3
    Bob Macado
    Magic Johnson

    lemme know



    -
    Need , Suh/Stafford/Calvin/ Eric Ebron (N Carolina), Kyle Van Noy ( BYU) /newer Red Wings/ Fb list is: Hidden Content scans are in Picassa album= Hidden Content Salespage is: Hidden Content

  3. #3
    I may have the odd magic insert but nothing special..probably not enough to make it worth a trade unless i have some hockey you'd like as well..

    Quote Originally Posted by michiganMax View Post
    If you have any reprints/inserts of..


    Joe Dumars G 1985–99 2
    Dennis Rodman F 1986–93
    Isiah Thomas 1981–94
    Vinnie Johnso n G 1981–91

    Bob Lanier C 1970–80

    Dave Bing Guard 1966–75
    Bill Laimbeer C, 1982–94
    William Davidson Team owner 1974–2009 3
    Bob Macado
    Magic Johnson

    lemme know



    -
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Looking for autos of Pavel Bure and Trevor Linden and immortal inks autos!
    ~if you have time to make a thread then you have time to respond to posts and pms!~

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by hang time View Post
    I may have the odd magic insert but nothing special..probably not enough to make it worth a trade unless i have some hockey you'd like as well..
    I'm interested and would also take Wings/ vintage Wings and Sabres.

    I did some digging and I have..

    05-06 SPGU Bieksa RC #239
    05-06 SPx rook Jersiey Bieksa , x/1999,#242, Blue (if you want a second copy)
    10-11 OPC Rainbow retro Schneider
    10-11 C. Royale Mike Smith TB patch, part of the bolt
    08-09 Bl Dia M. Raymond auto
    08-09 Bl Dia Premier Cuts Daniel Sedin

    Have 11-12 and 12-13 OPC Legend reprints of Vintage rookies that you listed
    11-12 UD Lack YG
    12-13 MVP Kassian rc
    02-03 UD Mask Vandeemer rc
    Last edited by michiganMax; 02-02-2013 at 10:03 AM.
    Need , Suh/Stafford/Calvin/ Eric Ebron (N Carolina), Kyle Van Noy ( BYU) /newer Red Wings/ Fb list is: Hidden Content scans are in Picassa album= Hidden Content Salespage is: Hidden Content

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by michiganMax View Post
    I'm interested and would also take Wings/ vintage Wings and Sabres.

    I did some digging and I have..

    05-06 SPGU Bieksa RC #239
    05-06 SPx rook Jersiey Bieksa , x/1999,#242, Blue (if you want a second copy)
    10-11 OPC Rainbow retro Schneider
    10-11 C. Royale Mike Smith TB patch, part of the bolt
    08-09 Bl Dia M. Raymond auto
    08-09 Bl Dia Premier Cuts Daniel Sedin

    Have 11-12 and 12-13 OPC Legend reprints of Vintage rookies that you listed
    It's been a while since i looked through my old inserts. I must have traded the magic cards i thought i had. Do you have an interest in red wing cards from the 94 missing link set? they look like this:

    http://www.ebay.com/itm/1993-94-Park...item255d85932a

    other than that i have a few red wing cards on my tradelist if you want to take a look.

    I have a Bing, thomas, laimbeer, lanier, and Vinnie johnson from the ud legends throwback set:

    http://www.ebay.com/itm/2003-04-UD-L...item1e6180bcec

    let me know if you are interested in anything...
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Looking for autos of Pavel Bure and Trevor Linden and immortal inks autos!
    ~if you have time to make a thread then you have time to respond to posts and pms!~

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by hang time View Post
    It's been a while since i looked through my old inserts. I must have traded the magic cards i thought i had. Do you have an interest in red wing cards from the 94 missing link set? they look like this:

    http://www.ebay.com/itm/1993-94-Park...item255d85932a

    other than that i have a few red wing cards on my tradelist if you want to take a look.

    I have a Bing, thomas, laimbeer, lanier, and Vinnie johnson from the ud legends throwback set:

    http://www.ebay.com/itm/2003-04-UD-L...item1e6180bcec

    let me know if you are interested in anything...
    sorry , I'm gonna pass, thanks. But down the road if you dig up an avg condition original card or a #ed insert or a GU I would definately be interested. Back in 2006 I did buy about 7 boxes of 06 Rookie Update and 3 boxes of 06 Bl Dia. and can fill some of your 06 Canuck PC wants.
    Last edited by michiganMax; 02-02-2013 at 09:55 AM.
    Need , Suh/Stafford/Calvin/ Eric Ebron (N Carolina), Kyle Van Noy ( BYU) /newer Red Wings/ Fb list is: Hidden Content scans are in Picassa album= Hidden Content Salespage is: Hidden Content

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by michiganMax View Post
    sorry , I'm gonna pass, thanks
    i don't blame you...thanks anyways
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Looking for autos of Pavel Bure and Trevor Linden and immortal inks autos!
    ~if you have time to make a thread then you have time to respond to posts and pms!~

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •