Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Should I buy Hot Packs on eBay?

Give me a reason to buy or to not buy. What price should I buy?
    Hidden Content in progress. I collect OKC. Current and former players have be in current uniform unless the attribute of rookie. I also collect former Oklahoma players, Kyrie Irving, Blake Griffin, Dikembe Motumbo, and Reggie Miller. Always looking to trade up regardless if it's a PC card. I usually ship within the next 3 week days. Want HOFer Autos.

I can't speak from experience, but I just can't bring myself to do it. There are so many dishonest sellers on ebay I just can't justify it.

-Ben
    Collecting LeBron James, ANYTHING and EVERTYTHING. Emphasis on RCs!
    Also LF: Irving, Varejao, Ilgauskas, Gibson, Waiters (RC), and Anthony Bennett (RC) in that order. Hidden Content

I trade by BDV (Ben Denham Value). I will use BV and SV as a starting point, but in the end it is all about what it is worth to me!

I wouldn't do it. people tend to word things so particular to trick you into buying things.... i.e. "box" meaning hobby or blaster. People are suckers sometimes and sellers on ebay like to go after them.
    Sorry... "Lower than ebay" makes no sense when 1 card went for $4 and the rest go for $30+
    LF Good Stuff of: R. Wilson, Peyton, Megatron, AP, T.Y. Hilton, Durant, R. Westbrook,
    S. Curry, Trey Burke, Miggy, Hamilton, Chipper, Verlander, Fielder, Trout, Harper
    Photo BucketHidden Content

Hot Packs on ebay,unless stated case hit or something like that, yield cheap single color jerseys most of the time. Also I think the seller goes further and actually knows the player on the card, so you are never going to get a Kobe or Lebron or a star player.

you can, if you dont mind paying 8-20 bucks for a super cheap gu/auto that you could probably get for 1 or 2 bucks. otherwise, steer clear- no one who sells hot packs is gonna put the great stuff in a 10 dollar pack
    Please realize when making offers, that shipping in a bubble mailer isn't free!

At the same time it beats buying a whole box for 5-10 times that money and get the same card.

id just buy single cards unless you enjoy just opening stuff- you wont strike it rich on hot packs, thats for sure!
    Please realize when making offers, that shipping in a bubble mailer isn't free!

Hey man, if you'd like I can just straight up sell ya a 1 clr Richard Jefferson GU /499 for $7 ... + the $3 shipping

=]
    Collecting ALL Allen Iverson Items
    PM Me If You Have ANYTHING!

Do not by hotpacks. You would be better off putting your hard earned cash through a paper shredder.
    Drug and smoke free trading.

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Transferred Feedback
    HI (117)

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    I talked to a couple of sellers that had these hot packs listed and most of them are from retail packs. So take that into consideration and rarely are there decent hits in blaster boxes and these are the same kind of thing.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast