Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

Should I buy Hot Packs on eBay?

Give me a reason to buy or to not buy. What price should I buy?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bendenham's Items on eBay

I can't speak from experience, but I just can't bring myself to do it. There are so many dishonest sellers on ebay I just can't justify it.

-Ben

SCF Rewards
    Country

I wouldn't do it. people tend to word things so particular to trick you into buying things.... i.e. "box" meaning hobby or blaster. People are suckers sometimes and sellers on ebay like to go after them.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Hot Packs on ebay,unless stated case hit or something like that, yield cheap single color jerseys most of the time. Also I think the seller goes further and actually knows the player on the card, so you are never going to get a Kobe or Lebron or a star player.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @@rtghobbies

you can, if you dont mind paying 8-20 bucks for a super cheap gu/auto that you could probably get for 1 or 2 bucks. otherwise, steer clear- no one who sells hot packs is gonna put the great stuff in a 10 dollar pack

SCF Rewards
    Country

At the same time it beats buying a whole box for 5-10 times that money and get the same card.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @@rtghobbies

id just buy single cards unless you enjoy just opening stuff- you wont strike it rich on hot packs, thats for sure!

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    TCC (73)
    Country
    See Nyfancam01's Items on eBay

Hey man, if you'd like I can just straight up sell ya a 1 clr Richard Jefferson GU /499 for $7 ... + the $3 shipping

=]

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bbra9027's Items on eBay

Do not by hotpacks. You would be better off putting your hard earned cash through a paper shredder.
    Drug and smoke free trading.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content cardscomicsmoviesandgames
    Hidden Content darkdemon202404

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HI (117)
    Country

I talked to a couple of sellers that had these hot packs listed and most of them are from retail packs. So take that into consideration and rarely are there decent hits in blaster boxes and these are the same kind of thing.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast