Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast
    Please Note - styles666 will ship to the following countries: Any Country

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See s_t_y_l_e_s666's Items on eBay Instagram:

Nazem Kadri cards for sale

All the cards can be viewed here - http://hockeycard.weebly.com/nazem-kadri.html
    Check out the rest of the site for other cards as well.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

bump

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

bump

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

bump

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

bump

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Toronto Maple Leafs
    See durangatang7's Items on eBay

Looking for a Kadri Hard signed auto in leafs uni. What is the cheapest you got?
    Thanks.
    Kris

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

I have about 18 different cards of him in a leafs uniform autograph'd. The prices range from $10 to $45. I will post again the page where all of the kadri cards can be viewed. Each card is individually priced on the page where you can click to enlarge the photo to get a good look at it with a description and price. http://hockeycard.weebly.com/nazem-kadri.html

SCF Rewards
    Country

I have about 18 different cards of him in a leafs uniform autograph'd. The prices range from $10 to $45. I will post again the page where all of the kadri cards can be viewed. Each card is individually priced on the page where you can click to enlarge the photo to get a good look at it with a description and price. http://hockeycard.weebly.com/nazem-kadri.html

Sorry, didn't notice the captions with prices. I think that is still a little more than I want to pay, thanks tho.

Random note:
    You ever think of making it a slideshow for easier viewing/seeing the captions with prices?

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Don`t wait too long. He`s on a tear, lookin better every day!! Take care.

Thanks for the tip on viewing cards, this is just a hobby for me not a business. Unfortunately I work full time with a son in multiple sports so I don`t have too much extra time for website design and all that. I do my best.
    Last edited by styles666; 02-11-2013 at 10:18 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Don`t wait too long. He`s on a tear, lookin better every day!! Take care.

Thanks for the tip on viewing cards, this is just a hobby for me not a business. Unfortunately I work full time with a son in multiple sports so I don`t have too much extra time for website design and all that. I do my best.

That's why Weebly is great, don't need to know much to get a website going, I have created 4 sites using Weebly. You can just drag the slideshow onto your page and bulk add all your photos. The most time consuming part is copy/pasting the captions. Might be something to think about. You could try it with something else with less cards to see if you like it better. I use slideshows for my traders but maybe you don't like it.

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast