2012 Bowman Platinum Trevor May Rainbow

I've just about completed this set, however am in need of 1 card. It is 2012 Bowman Platinum Prospects Atomic Refractors #BPP25 Trevor May /5.

I will definitely post scans of the rainbow once I receive all of the cards, I am very happy to just have this completed, as I've gotten the biggest one the superfractor out of the way. I would think the 1/1 superfractor would be the toughest to find lol, however it seems to be the Atomic right now, as none has been sold on the bay in 90 days.

I will also award the person who finds me the card listed above, as long as a deal can be reached!
    I collect Trevor May,​Drew Doughty

A lot of people seem to have a problem finding those Atomic Refractors
    Trade Bucket: Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by pwaldo View Post
    A lot of people seem to have a problem finding those Atomic Refractors
    Gotcha, I'm assuming very tough pulls in the product. I am of course keeping my eye out everyday for one, and have a few other friends looking as well.

Good luck with your search, PhilliesFan25. When I was working on my Wily Peralta Topps Chrome auto rainbow, I had a beast of a time finding the atomic refractor. I stumbled across it on sportsbuy.com.

Here's my rainbow

I checked that site, as well as comc.com, and I don't see it there. If I see it, I'll let you know.
    Hidden Content
    Formerly lambeausouth
    Hi, I'm Bill. Cheesehead by birth. Packer and Brewer fanatic by choice.
    I will treat all SCF members with respect. I ask that you please do the same.

Quote Originally Posted by lambeausouth View Post
    Good luck with your search, PhilliesFan25. When I was working on my Wily Peralta Topps Chrome auto rainbow, I had a beast of a time finding the atomic refractor. I stumbled across it on sportsbuy.com.

Here's my rainbow

I checked that site, as well as comc.com, and I don't see it there. If I see it, I'll let you know.
    Very nice rainbow, and thank you for checking for me! Hopefully one day, I'll be able to grab one, don't even care how much I have to spend!

I think I have the 1/25 Red?

Here is my rainbow
    Hidden Content
    Bowman and Museum Collection Baseball Group Breaks NOW ON SALE!!!
    Hidden Content

Very nice, you can see mine here. Just waiting for the purple retail to be here on Monday, also needing the atomic still.

http://www.sportscardforum.com/threa...-Trevor-May-PC

Quote Originally Posted by PhilliesFan25 View Post
    Very nice, you can see mine here. Just waiting for the purple retail to be here on Monday, also needing the atomic still.

Yeah, Atomic's are hard to get. I got a Tyrell Jenkins auto atomic and redeemed it. Then got the good old "sorry, but we are having issues filling your order", bs.

Now they want to send me whatever they want to send me. Haven't heard from them in 3 weeks about it because I ripped them about it. I'm getting the same slack on my TTT Darvish auto.
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by PhilliesFan25 View Post

Make sure you put that in rainbow form when you are done with it.

Unfortunately, I sold this one. Never saw the Super, but made a ton on it.
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content