Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

That price is $100.00 too high, sorry.

So many times I see this comment from you. And many times you compare these rare cards with CC Platinum and says their BV is high but you only sell them for a fraction of that, of course you do they aren't rare at all and came 1-3 per box and from the cheapest product of its time.

But how many Zenith golds do you have? How many of those rare /100(hopefuls gold, BD Run for the cup 96/97, LSH Finals, D. Elite Prime Numbers 97/98 for example) do you have? 1,2 or 10? Probably NONE and the reason for that is THEY ARE RARE and EXPENSIVE.

If you don't have anything smart to say please just don't say anything.

SCF Rewards
    Country

if the trend (or the bored rich people that don't know what else to do with their money) from basketball ever comes to hockey.
    you will see 90s cards numbered /100 or lower (of superstars) go for thousands of $.

Ain't that the truth...imagine if Roberto Luongo had the following of Penny Hardaway!

Really, we've got it pretty easy when it comes to competition for cards. Maybe if hockey breaks into the Hong Kong market, we'll see a big jump in prices.

BANNED

Country
    See skatesave's Items on eBay

So many times I see this comment from you. And many times you compare these rare cards with CC Platinum and says their BV is high but you only sell them for a fraction of that, of course you do they aren't rare at all and came 1-3 per box and from the cheapest product of its time.

But how many Zenith golds do you have? How many of those rare /100(hopefuls gold, BD Run for the cup 96/97, LSH Finals, D. Elite Prime Numbers 97/98 for example) do you have? 1,2 or 10? Probably NONE and the reason for that is THEY ARE RARE and EXPENSIVE.

If you don't have anything smart to say please just don't say anything.

So what? I live in the USA, it's called freedom of speech. I have owned at least 6 Zenith Golds, I bought them to turn a profit, and I turned a profit on every one, but I did not pay $176.00 for a card that has traditionally sold for under $100.00

Luongo's Zenith Rookies used to sell from between $75.00 and $90.00, now they are sold at less than $25.00
    Luongos cards have hit rock-bottom and this is not a rock bottom price.

Trying to save somebody money by not buying a card that far exceeds reasonable value is very smart.

Lastly don't tell me what to say or do.

Understand?
    Last edited by centrehice; 01-31-2013 at 11:40 AM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

So what? I live in the USA, it's called freedom of speech. I have owned at least 6 Zenith Golds, I bought them to turn a profit, and I turned a profit on every one, but I did not pay $176.00 for a card that has traditionally sold for under $100.00

I live in Sweden we have the same freedom. So you're saying that you've owned at least six gold cards even if we make that ten it's still less then one card a year since the release. Even though Luongo is Ice cold right now he's still the best card from that set since it one of few "real" rcs of him.

Luongo's Zenith Rookies used to sell from between $75.00 and $90.00, now they are sold at less than $25.00
    Luongos cards have hit rock-bottom and this is not a rock bottom price.

What? You compare the regular card that's made in so much bigger amounts with the gold one out of 100. Hmm?

Trying to save somebody money by not buying a card that far exceeds reasonable value is very smart.

Why weren't you trying to keep low prices on the cards you turned profit on?(see above) Maybe you want this card and just talks to much?

Lastly don't tell me what to say or do.

Understand?

Funny thing I didn't command you or tell you what to do. I asked you to please don't say anything unless it was out of value. But here you command me to not say anything to you? Ever heard about paradoxes?

Also would like to apologize for hijacking this thread it wasn't my meaning.

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Francisco 49ers
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Sticks on the ice gentlemen.
    Habs fan and collector! Main PC's: Carey Price, Nick Suzuki, Cole Caufield, Juraj Slafkovsky, and of course...

Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 254 Unique Cards + 23 1/1's!!!

Participate in our Hidden Content , sponsored by Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

BANNED

Country
    See skatesave's Items on eBay

Funny thing I didn't command you or tell you what to do. I asked you to please don't say anything unless it was out of value. But here you command me to not say anything to you? Ever heard about paradoxes?

Also would like to apologize for hijacking this thread it wasn't my meaning.

The cards I turned a profit on in the gold category were a $15.00 BV gold, sold for $3.50 when originally purchased at $1.00, not a card that is outrageously priced to begin with.

A card numbered out of #/100 used to be something in the hobby, not anymore.

Luongo's cards are dead in the water, and I don't care what issue they are from.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I think we tend to agree on disagreeing so there's no reason for arguing.

If my posts upset anyone please delete.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    UCB (17)
    Country
    See iidaemmi's Items on eBay

If I remember correctly my Zenith /100 sold about 80$, so those are rare cards and Gilmour Zenith isn't rookie.

I'm afraid that this card is next one which goes a high price: http://www.ebay.com/itm/1997-98-PINN...item3a7de0be95

You guys don't need to bid it! :)

Harri

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    (108) Hobby Insider
    Country

if the trend (or the bored rich people that don't know what else to do with their money) from basketball ever comes to hockey.
    you will see 90s cards numbered /100 or lower (of superstars) go for thousands of $.

I wonder how much I could get for this one:

Pacific Paramount 1999-00
    Ice Advantage Proof #15 Marian Hossa (OTT) #9/10
    Wantlist: Hidden Content
    Tradelist: Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HI (19)
    Country
    See jester240's Items on eBay

I dont fallow this set. But seeing as Chris Gratton sold for $25 I am going with valuable and hard to find.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast